Call it what you want … you need to move on from Collaros

Mike

6 hours ago, Stickem said:

Yes ....hindsight is always 20/20 BUT I could see the potential early....You have to admit he had one helluva arm and those passes eventually had accuracy.....which unfortunately we didn't benefit from as he moved on...His rise to something special came in Ham.....He finally figured the game out there and his teaming up with Flutie for over 5,000 yds was quite impressive....Reminds me a little bit of Schoen and Zack when they get rolling...In any event Danny ended up having a solid CFL career and his being a part of the Bombers today is greatly appreciated

Agreed. He could make really quick reads and zip it in with velocity. And his pairing with Flutie was the catalyst for his best years. I lamented his loss from the club, just not sure the team would have hung on for another 5 years until he was ready, especially since they went all in on Dunigan. Very happy to have him back now, though. And fully appreciated his time in Blue and Gold, as you said. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

On 2024-01-03 at 6:36 PM, Noeller said:

Damon Allen is a guy who played a long time and rarely got hurt. 

What a ridiculous statement, Noeller. Next, you'll say that a player shouldn't be eligible for the Hall because he didn't play long enough because of injuries. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27