Lombok stands with Blue Bombers

do or die

Yes, have arrived in Bali...having left Lombok (ok, part of Lombok) in a state of excitment...about our Blue Bombers Grey Cup drive, down the stretch.....

In the spirit of international good will....a language exchange has been formed.

This exchange enables me to add interesting new phrases to my knowledge of Bahasa Indonesian.   In return, the local population has acquired a better knowledge of the CFL...as well as some useful phrases such as:

"Fake Argos"

"BC sucks"

"Riders no good"

"Bombers rule!"

"Elks roadkill"

I may be far away in body....but not in spirit. The Blue Bomber organization must realize that I am still watching.....

Go Blue!!

1 minute ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

Do you think a Rider's fan has enough money to travel?

Yes, just think of how much money they are saving on dental care.  They can easily afford to travel with that kind of cash!

Although it's been on the downswing the last few years, you'd be amazed at how many Rider shirts/hats you'll see when travelling.    I don't blame them for it though... if I lived there, I'd want to get away as much as possible too.

1 hour ago, bigg jay said:

Yes, just think of how much money they are saving on dental care.  They can easily afford to travel with that kind of cash!

Although it's been on the downswing the last few years, you'd be amazed at how many Rider shirts/hats you'll see when travelling.    I don't blame them for it though... if I lived there, I'd want to get away as much as possible too.

Lots of rich (but they'll tell you they barely survive) farmers out that way... and in rural Manitoba for that matter.  But the Saskatchewan farmers are all Rider fans and they show it when they travel.

3 hours ago, Sard said:

Lots of rich (but they'll tell you they barely survive) farmers out that way... and in rural Manitoba for that matter.  But the Saskatchewan farmers are all Rider fans and they show it when they travel.

Plus, wearing Rider livery outside of the province shows that they could escape if they really wanted to.