Elks vs Jam Packed

Booch

1 hour ago, BBRT said:

Got to agree with most of the comments on the Elks and  Ford in particular. I think Edmonton is slowly but steadly building a competative team. Maybe not this year but next year if they keep the progress going they will definately be in the hunt. The Riders?? Not so much! Lots of changes needed in Rider Land at least IMHO.

This is how I felt about Edmonton at the end of last season but any progress they made had vanished over the off-season.  They need to avoid that again to have a chance next year and I think they can if they stick with Ford.

No changes at all are needed in Regina.  Things are going great over there!

2 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

I was reading RF and they're touting Dolegala as their next starting QB. Is it me or is he meh? Then again they also think they can trade Trevor Harris to Ottawa for a 1st.

If Dolegala was that good, and that big, he'd be in the NFL. He is meh at best for sure. 

1 hour ago, Jpan85 said:

Would not go that far they are worst in the league against the run 

Shows how crappy the rider run game is when they basically shut em right down...mind u have said mainly times Morrow isn't a legit starting RB...limited hands..can't wear down a team and gets way too many runs for no gain or loss of 2 to 4...not sure what they see there but luckily they never handed the reigns to Hickson as he would have been way better...just another indicator of how brutal that coaching staff is....same with Lanier...totally not an end...doesn't have the athletic ability for it..let alone finish plays off edge...and is getting a butt load of money...plus his questionable conditioning and work ethic...I believe he got hurt again last night?

32 minutes ago, Noeller said:

If Dolegala was that good, and that big, he'd be in the NFL. He is meh at best for sure. 

Yeah...he isn't a long term answer...awful deep ball...just floaters....funny thing the media and fanbase there think he's the next legit QB star...and i fine with that...lol

36 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

I was reading RF and they're touting Dolegala as their next starting QB. Is it me or is he meh? Then again they also think they can trade Trevor Harris to Ottawa for a 1st.

Yeah...comparisons to Kelly and ZC hahaha

7 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

The Elks are no joke anymore. Any team that plays them better be ready to play their best game. Or they'll lose like the Riders did. 

I'm not discounting the elks as a legitimate threat now. I'm just basking in the riders sorrow of how Jake Dollegala was their anointed saviour and that they were going to be a threat in November.

Competitive teams are good for the league.  I hope the bombers don't sleep on the elks, but hopefully by then we'll have first place wrapped up and the game won't matter.

5 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

I'm not discounting the elks as a legitimate threat now. I'm just basking in the riders sorrow of how Jake Dollegala was their anointed saviour and that they were going to be a threat in November.

Competitive teams are good for the league.  I hope the bombers don't sleep on the elks, but hopefully by then we'll have first place wrapped up and the game won't matter.

Bombers cannot start thinking that way- coasting into the playoffs is a recipe for disaster. 

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

Do they though? Seems to me like they got a bunch of 2/3 types which isn't awful but it's not a group that makes you worry.

Yeah....no real number 1 legit threat....but a couple #2's

KSB is a non factor...as he is a bad route runner and technical receiver...and teams know that now....