MBB informal Provincial election poll   

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who you voting for

• Conservatives
    • NDP
    • Liberal
    • Other

2 hours ago, MOBomberFan said:

Does Adrien Sala getting a Hitler moustache and the words race traitor scrawled across his billboard somehow gain the NDP votes? Because if so I've got all these sharpies just sitting here...

PC voters tend to be middle class to the rich folks.   In the areas where their is less crime and higher incomes the people tend to frown upon any graffiti or crime or anything.    When they see PC ads vandalized it re-inforces their desire or wants for more police and cleaning up the city.    So yes it will re-inforce some who may be on the fence to vote for them.   

I'm not sure if the NDP guy having a traitor thing spray painted will do much,  it probably also will reinforce people to vote PC because they push "being more harsh to criminals" even if it's all just talk.      In the end it just looks dumb and does nothing to help.  

5 hours ago, Brandon said:

PC voters tend to be middle class to the rich folks.   In the areas where their is less crime and higher incomes the people tend to frown upon any graffiti or crime or anything.    When they see PC ads vandalized it re-inforces their desire or wants for more police and cleaning up the city.    So yes it will re-inforce some who may be on the fence to vote for them.   

I'm not sure if the NDP guy having a traitor thing spray painted will do much,  it probably also will reinforce people to vote PC because they push "being more harsh to criminals" even if it's all just talk.      In the end it just looks dumb and does nothing to help.  

And it enforces that people that oppose the PCs are always the ones doing the vandalism. Dumb move.

I think it's hilarious that anyone thinks people vote based on how much vandalism is done to election signs.  Every party is targeted.  The Alberta UCP seemed to have an organized force in some ridings to deface and remove signs and yet here we are.

15 hours ago, Brandon said:

Used to be.  Now they're mostly the mis/disinformed.   Feel free to argue, but you'd have to answer for the PC's campaign messaging which is going directly after those votes.  Parental Rights, anyone?

4 hours ago, Wideleft said:

I think it's hilarious that anyone thinks people vote based on how much vandalism is done to election signs.  

I don’t know about that... after seeing that wonton act of vandalism... I am now voting Cons, because they will do somethinging about vandalism.

4 hours ago, Wideleft said:

Parental Rights, anyone?

We will promise to give you what you already have and pretend it was all our idea!

Ass.

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy

2 minutes ago, the watcher said:

Apparently a Nazi is now anyone you dislike or disagree with .  

I don't think that is remotely true.... ******* nazi.

😁

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy

Man I'd love to be a politician but I feel ppl would cancel me quickly. Cuz if some dumb konvoy kuk klown called me a nazi,my response would be equally as ridiculous and be something like 

Well, atleast they tried changing the world. What are you doing. You could go really far tho and say ok if I'm the nazi, you're the Jew but only Matt rife is allowed to say semi racist things and get away with it, im not as cute so ppl don't like that humor probably but if Matt Rife said it to a room full of girls, they'd all laugh 

PCs tho seem to think we don't have memories tho. Thats My problem with them.  Hey PCs, you've been in charge this whole time here, I remember. Everyone remembers. Pepperidge farms even ******* remembers

Edited by Goalie