Game Day GIF Thread - Bombers @ Riders, Week 2

bigg jay

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

so so so many people... you can't even imagine. And the businesses that sponsor it.......whewwwwww. It's a really serious thing.

do you actually report what is really going on or do you just ad lib?  "Billy Bob McGuffin gets bucked off his bronco at 3.8 seconds and takes a hoof to the face, oh no oh now he just took one to the nether regions, oh no oh my" 

32 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Rider fans excuse for the beat down tonight

Roughrider GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

So I have to admit, I don't get all these comments about Dan Clark.  I missed something somewhere.  I know there was a kerfuffle last year at the Grey Cup regarding him but I never could find anything online.  Can someone clue me in?

47 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

do you actually report what is really going on or do you just ad lib?  "Billy Bob McGuffin gets bucked off his bronco at 3.8 seconds and takes a hoof to the face, oh no oh now he just took one to the nether regions, oh no oh my" 

So I have to admit, I don't get all these comments about Dan Clark.  I missed something somewhere.  I know there was a kerfuffle last year at the Grey Cup regarding him but I never could find anything online.  Can someone clue me in?

Suitor started slobbering all over his knob during a game