Redblacks at Back2Back Champs GDT

Nolby

Just now, greenrider55 said:

If you’re expecting compliments about the Bombers on RF you’re going to be frequently disappointed I fear. 

Your fanbase has seen 2 championshipsin their lifetimes. Maybe 3. I've seen 9. You guys don't know what championships are. If Rider fans want their players to get their championship rings out of cereal boxes then so be it. 

My half time thoughts:

Redblacks Defense is playing with intensity with big smashing hits... I have not seen that at all on our side with exception of Kyrie Wilson.   

We appear to miss Stove up the middle quite a bit.  

Rose and Glass getting owned 

I thought LaPo ran a dink and dunk conservative offense?  It appears 17to85 was incorrect all along and that I was right that it was a QB issue and not a coaching issue back in the day.

Ellingston looks great,  more balls to him please. 

Bombers need to get yelled at during half time and pick up the intensity, way to many soft hits and receivers wide open.  

Just now, Tracker said:

Score flatters the Big Blue. 

Lol. Not really. 

I mean the whole point is to score points not to put up yards. This Is what our D does, gives up yards but not TDs. OTTAWA scored 1 TD 

The score flatters the Bombers? I don't get that.  

Doesn't matter who the DBs are if we can't find a way to get pressure on the QB 

1 minute ago, Tracker said:

The Bomber D-line, linebackers and secondary all looked vulnerable. The offence wasn't great shakes, either but the RedBlacks won the time of possession.

By like 1 minute. Pretty much 50 50 possession time 

We need a nose tackle to force teams to defend our other three dl especially our ends one on one. 
we need a s who can read the play and get in on cover so we don’t have to drop back one of biggie or Willy every snap. 

im not worried about rose he will shake off the rust. 

Matty thinks both qbs are seeing pressure?