Around The NHL 2020/21

JCon

On 2020-12-08 at 2:07 PM, iHeart said:

and now I kind of feel bad for the Juniors

130569958_3824413090942686_3481529613415795100_n.png?_nc_cat=106&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=sEX-UA6gM24AX-vk6fO&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.xx&oh=230f8d04d7ec54d5677a9efa1cc19686&oe=5FF54B77

And now im wondering if Pfizer et al has protocols to sell their vaccine to individuals at a much bigger profit then what they are currently selling it to govt for,

EDIT: 20US per doze ive read.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

could not be more excited about an All Canadian division. Other than Chicago, who I follow a bit because of Toews, I just couldn't give less of a **** about American teams. Sports is about regional rivalries.. It's going to be fantastic to have Canadian teams vs Canadian teams every night on TV...

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

could not be more excited about an All Canadian division. Other than Chicago, who I follow a bit because of Toews, I just couldn't give less of a **** about American teams. Sports is about regional rivalries.. It's going to be fantastic to have Canadian teams vs Canadian teams every night on TV...

I wish it were a permanent thing. 

41 minutes ago, Noeller said:

What, you aren't on the edge of your seat watching the Columbus Blue Jackets take on Nashville Predators? 

I don't believe in whatever simulation they are using.  

I use the real simulator which is the NHL 1994 remaster which is currently free on Xbox Game Pass and the Jets are much better in that game then what indicates on that guys twitter.   The defense is a bit weak but Helle is one of the top goalies in the game and I seem to always get 5 goals per game with Scheifele.  The Jets are definitely not the worst Canadian team. 

9 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Defense probably. Jets are bad!

That still doesn't make sense. The defense is, at worst, the same as last season; if not slightly improved. Stastny is an improvement in the top 6, too. And yet, this goof and his "simulation" has the Jets doing significantly worse. It doesn't really add up.