Grey Cup packages?

Jerry1377

Back to the tickets, I noticed today the StubHub prices haven't moved. They've only dropped by about 15% since Sunday night. I'm really curious to see what prices will do, because I think the deadline for buying on StubHub would be early Friday to get the tickets ups. 

All my friends at work are basically keeping eye open, and seeing what connections they have, but I'm starting to think I'm going to have to spend more than I wanted to. Oh well such is life.

Just now, White Out said:

Back to the tickets, I noticed today the StubHub prices haven't moved. They've only dropped by about 15% since Sunday night. I'm really curious to see what prices will do, because I think the deadline for buying on StubHub would be early Friday to get the tickets ups. 

All my friends at work are basically keeping eye open, and seeing what connections they have, but I'm starting to think I'm going to have to spend more than I wanted to. Oh well such is life.

It's early in the week. People will start panicking by Saturday morning.  

3 minutes ago, White Out said:

How much did you want to spend? You don’t lean UCP so I assume budgets dont matter 😂

seriously though there’s a code for discounted tixs (around $220). I know someone in Cranston selling high corners on the bomber bench under $200

Edited by jazzsax

14 minutes ago, jazzsax said:

How much did you want to spend? You don’t lean UCP so I assume budgets dont matter 😂

seriously though there’s a code for discounted tixs (around $220). I know someone in Cranston selling high corners on the bomber bench under $200

I'm not interested in spending 200 on tickets that suck, I'm sure that by the time the weekend rolls around $200 will get you decent ticket, or cheapies for half that

4 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Guy I worked for was offering me his tickets hoping to get cost for them, I suspect a lot of people are still hoping to get cost for them, but I don't see it happen, the panic sell off mode is probably coming in the next couple days. 

What's the Stampeders season ticket holder discount percentage

9 minutes ago, trueBlue83 said:

is there a site (like a Kijiji) for Calgary where we'd find some of these tickets trying to be sold?  I was told by the Stamps office yesterday that they won't activate their Ticket Exchange site until it's an official sell out.

Try Facebook marketplace.  I've seen some decent discounts on there already.

14 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

I don't recall, but I know everyone I know with season tickets was complaining that tickets were still stupidly expensive. 

CFL waaaaayyyy over prices them.

They should eat some humble pie and price them to get butts in the seats. They're better off with a full house on national TV than gouging working folks for $450 a ticket.

they don't want to under value them... but at this point, you've probably got a whack of angry season ticket holders who just want to offload them, and aren't allowed to!   Patience may be a virtue here.... too bad my friends are worried this will sell out and want to buy NOW!!  lol

Best Grey Cup tickets I ever got were at the 52 yard line, 20 rows up in Winnipeg. Got them in the parking lot 30 minutes before the game for 50 cents of the face value. Had my choice of tickets too and chose the best ones. 

I also got tickets on game day in Vancouver and Calgary. Both times I got good seats at a great price within a day or two of game day. 

Ticket prices will go down from now until game day. The bigger worry is if you can still get good tickets or if you have to sit in the nosebleeds or the end zones. 

50 minutes ago, White Out said:

What's the Stampeders season ticket holder discount percentage

It sucked, I'm in section i and it basically dropped the price of two tickets by around $60, it was still going to cost almost $900 after the discount for section I seats, I said no thanks. but I'm seeing the same thing as most people in this thread, everyone is looking to sell their tickets at cost, which for an overpriced event, is still overpriced. I think come the weekend especially if the weather is cold all those red seat corporate tickets will be handed out for free pretty quickly. They were almost deserted for the semi final.