Our QB's name is spelled ZACH COLLAROS

bearpants

4 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

So, this thread is about how to spell Collaros first name correctly as Zach & you still spell it Zac? Pay attention, much? 

Yer gonna be sum buzy chasing people around here for their spelling.  And I overheard a waitress who was at another restaurant eating where she noticed zac was also eating with some people and she overheard them discussing this exact thing,  she just said he shrugged about it.

Does anyone have the old tv 'Laugh In' skit where a guy  on the show..'Johnson'.. had the reply ..'well you can call me Johnny...or you can call me Sonny but you doesn't has to call me Johnson'...Every time I read this thread that old tv show and that character comes to mind...Fits perfect...........................Boy these bye weeks are tough to get through

Edited by Stickem

27 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Does anyone have the old tv 'Laugh In' skit where a guy  on the show..'Johnson'.. had the reply ..'well you can call me Johnny...or you can call me Sonny but you doesn't has to call me Johnson'...Every time I read this thread that old tv show and that character comes to mind...Fits perfect...........................Boy these bye weeks are tough to get through

6 hours ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Yer gonna be sum buzy chasing people around here for their spelling.  And I overheard a waitress who was at another restaurant eating where she noticed zac was also eating with some people and she overheard them discussing this exact thing,  she just said he shrugged about it.

You know, there's a word in the English language called "try" You should look up its meaning. 😉

Edited by SpeedFlex27

Zachary Jay Collaros.. 

ZJC fits LaPos O.. The weather appears to be possibly getting cooler.. Cal or Sask.. Both cool atm.. That should favor a strong ground game.. I do think ZJC and The WBBs match up well vs both Stamps and Priders. .. 

Matthew Nichols or Christopher Streveler or Zachary Collaros.. Shouldn't it be Andrew Harris time? Dude got snubbed by a bunch of punk beotches in the 204 media.  Lets go regardless of who is behind center and however u spell their names.