GDT - Stamps @ Bombers

JCon

10 hours ago, NorthernSkunk said:

At the beginning of the season many laughed at the riders for starting him... many made lots of jokes about Zak not being good enough anymore....   then Zak gets hurt again and the nasty comments kept flowing....  I understand in a nine team league this reusing of QB's is very visible as QB's take a step to the right and join a new team.....   it even so it still looks weird,   I don't think it helps much with ticket sales either..... probably why they lowered the stadium beer price to the bar price... .. ... it's gonna  be no fun listening to riderfans chuckling all winter over this....  I might have to suck it up and watch the game like do or die,  what's the best gin for watching the Bombers ?

instead of Gin I recommend prayer! Lots and Lots of steady prayer from kick off on!

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Pinball said he wants Collaros as his starter next year and only dealt him to give him some action and give the Argos a chance to see him play before they re-up him in February. Bombers will not be giving up an extra 1st rounder (on top of the 3rd rounder they already gave up) just to keep him...

Did Pinball really say it that way? Cause if he did I find it odd he'd say that. If true I'd be pissed at PC testing his health with the Bombers masked as saying he wants playing time for him. Again if true more than ever I hope ZC does really well here, as in enough to give up a high draft pick.

Edited by HardCoreBlue