Week Of Bombers @ Stamps

JCon

1 hour ago, Eternal optimist said:

Having a playoff spot locked down certainly provides an incentive to take the foot off the pedal... but the Bombers are 7-1 at home, and 3-5 on the road. I think we can beat the 'Riders in their own barn, especially if we go with a run-heavy game plan like last week. However, Calgary is not a pushover team - if they do end up playing in the WSF, I hope it's on our turf. Sadly hosting the Western Final seems a pipe dream now.

Realistically Bombers and Stamps splits the back-to-back. It's hard to beat a team twice on a back-to-back. Especially the Stamps w/ Bo. 
That will end us with 11-7 record after the back-to-back.
Stamps are 11-6 after they played us, then facing the Leos, making them finish with 12-6 record. 

Edited by M.O.A.B.

19 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Realistically Bombers and Stamps splits the back-to-back. It's hard to beat a team twice on a back-to-back. Especially the Stamps w/ Bo. 
That will end us with 11-7 record after the back-to-back.
Stamps are 11-6 after they played us, then facing the Leos, making them finish with 12-6 record. 

Yes. The most likely senario has us finishing 3rd and having to beat both Calgary and SK in their barns. A very tall task. ( But possible). 

5 minutes ago, VoR said:

https://3downnation.com/2019/10/18/bo-levi-mitchell-doubles-down-questioning-officials-just-wants-to-understand-the-rules/

For the love of all things unholy can your front 7 please please please please just put BLM on his a@@ and shut him the h@@l up

But he's right in this case. 

8 minutes ago, VoR said:

https://3downnation.com/2019/10/18/bo-levi-mitchell-doubles-down-questioning-officials-just-wants-to-understand-the-rules/

For the love of all things unholy can your front 7 please please please please just put BLM on his a@@ and shut him the h@@l up

Yes, I'll say this as decently as I can...BLM is THE BIGGEST Douchebag this league has EVER seen. I've starting to think it's not his talent that kept him out of the NFL, it's his attitude.

Arrogant doesn't begin to describe him.

9 minutes ago, blueingreenland said:

Yes, I'll say this as decently as I can...BLM is THE BIGGEST Douchebag this league has EVER seen. I've starting to think it's not his talent that kept him out of the NFL, it's his attitude.

Arrogant doesn't begin to describe him.

There are bigger ****** bags on the green team, but BLM is a top tier ass as well.