B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask

Mark F

It's disappointing seeing all those empty seats at BMO Field.  From the TV it looks like a nice place to watch football.   They need another Ricky Ray type trade to get the team back on track. A healthy Argo team is necessary for a strong CFL.  

1 minute ago, Floyd said:

These are the two worst coaches in the league

I was just thinking, if the Argos go on to lose this game, which it looks like they will, who gets fired first? Chamblin or Popp?

4 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

It's disappointing seeing all those empty seats at BMO Field.  From the TV it looks like a nice place to watch football.   They need another Ricky Ray type trade to get the team back on track. A healthy Argo team is necessary for a strong CFL.  

I'd like to see them resurrect Eatons as well but it's not happening, they've gone from +50,000 crowds in T.O. to around 3,000, as Roy sang....

s-l300.jpg

1 minute ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

I'd like to see them resurrect Eatons as well but it's not happening, they've gone from +50,000 crowds in T.O. to around 3,000, as Roy sang....

s-l300.jpg

I don't think it is.  They could easily get 20,000 in the stands if the team was competitive again.