Around The NHL 2019/2020

14 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Other then that last contract :) Course the way the Jets threw money at Little...

I dunno...he turned down more money from LA so he could stay in Wpg. You gonna tell me we overpayed for Buff? 

I know I've posted this before, but I'm bored and staring out the window of my office...... if I could have any life in the world....like, if I won Lotto Max and could do anything.....I would live the life Buff has right now. Like, no question. Brand new house at Oak Bluff, cottage on LOTW, nicest fishing boat money can buy......done. It's all I want in life. 

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

I know I've posted this before, but I'm bored and staring out the window of my office...... if I could have any life in the world....like, if I won Lotto Max and could do anything.....I would live the life Buff has right now. Like, no question. Brand new house at Oak Bluff, cottage on LOTW, nicest fishing boat money can buy......done. It's all I want in life. 

50 million career earnings. Is it enough.

Anyway for Noeller...

strong-you-are-hang-in-there-meme.jpg

9 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I thank Buff for the years of entertainment. While playing he was my fav Jet 2.0. It’s not my business why he walked away however if he signs with another team In short order I will be curious in why he didn’t want to play with us anymore.

I've seem some people in MIN wanting him and i'm thinking they already are one of the oldest teams in the league and they want a 35yr old who has not skated hard for a year?

Only teams that should be putting an offer forward are ones where there are no lakes for 300 miles.