This is the year....

DougR

11 minutes ago, Fred C Dobbs said:

Greetings from Iqaluit, where I'm visiting my younger son. My older son is based in Mary River Mine so I expect that makes him the northernmost Bomber fan in the country.

We're in Iqaluit today too...  going fishing at the river before the game - maybe StoreHouse to watch it later

My buddy Kel works at Mary River - beautiful place

4 minutes ago, johnzo said:

what's just amazing/magical to me as an semi-old guy is that almost all of these places ... Iqaluit, Qikiqtarjuaq, Belen NM ... have google street view coverage.  Nothing for Mary River, but according to google maps, there aren't even any streets in Mary River. 

love taking google maps vacations.

So....reminiscent of Regina, then?

After last night ... Wow, Im trying not to get too overconfident, but after seeing Calgary lose and us win on the road against a supposed to be very good BC team, it definitely does feel like our year.

I think we definitely can contingent on a few things:

1. Can Darvin Adams stay healthy or at least mostly healthy and be here when we need him in the big games?

2. Will the good Lapolice show up like he did last night more so than the bad Lapolice we saw in the West Final?

3. Special teams kick coverage was a little concerning, let's hope O'Shea cleans that up