2018 Matt Nichols

On 2018-08-25 at 10:48 PM, Bubba Zanetti said:

And when they were open he underthrew them or bounced it at their feet. Sad indeed. If he keeps throwing everyone under the bus instead of owning up and saying he needs to play better then there is going to be a movement inside the locker room for Streveler to play. Not once have i heard him say he needs to be better in any way shape or form. Leaders take ownership.

He didn’t throw anyone under the bus TSN paraphrased, incorrectly, his comments. The full transcript is out there so best you read it. Or didn’t the apology on TSN in the pregame sink in.

15 minutes ago, Brandon said:

The same receivers which he has 8  TD passes and only two ints?

No let's leave the guy on the sidelines and use him way after the season is over.

In three games of which he won one. So what happens if they throw Streveler in and he does exactly what Nichols did? Who do you dump the blame on then. I completely agree with them not starting Streveler. I don’t agree with them not using him more though.

Way too many people are making way too much of what Streveler has done. That is what the fans do though.

42 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Dressler seems to be becoming more fragile each season, and if we are expecting him to save the Bomber season, we are grasping at straws.

id actually say he is about the same as his average here right now, and better then his worst year here. But that is my perception. I also dont think he is badily injured right now more banged up and being treated precautiously. if it was an important late-season game he would have dressed and played imo. He is not getting any younger, but still no doubt in my mind the wr core is better then it was. 

7 hours ago, trueBlue83 said:

I suspect Dressler will play, only because it's against the Riders, and he's got 2 weeks to recover with the bye week coming... if he missed the game against the Als, it also wouldn't be the end of the world... but we need a big W tomorrow, and he can certainly make us better being out there!

If he wasnt gonna play this week or be bloody close to ready last week they would have left him on the 6 game. 

The als are gonna be a tougher match up this time around. No one likes getting lit up that bad.