Round 3 : Game 1 - Knights of the Roulette Table

cut.jpeg

Time : Saturday 6 on every channel in Canada

Game Story : Canada's Team VS Best Expansion Team Ever in the West Conference Finals

Thanks to the good folks at Milner Ridge Correctional Centre I've been given an early release as well as restoration of my internet rights. Kids, don't do what I did. DON'T GET CAUGHT!

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

cut.jpeg

Time : Saturday 6 on every channel in Canada

Game Story : Canada's Team VS Best Expansion Team Ever in the West Conference Finals

Thanks to the good folks at Milner Ridge Correctional Centre I've been given an early release as well as restoration of my internet rights. Kids, don't do what I did. DON'T GET CAUGHT!

dare we ask what you did?

41 minutes ago, Brandon said:

What was the season series between the two clubs?

Also it *seemed* that Las Vegas had a weaker 2nd half compared to their 1st... 

2 1 Vegas. Season series means very little IMO. 

Vegas gonna finally face a team with speed in their game instead of the slower Kings and Sharks. Clock strikes 12 soon for Vegas. 

57 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

dare we ask what you did?

Too many NASH players in the hockey pool. Major conflict of interest with everyone on MBB so I stayed away.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

What was the season series between the two clubs?

Nov 10 > Game 1 : @ VGK - Loss 5-2 and Helle pulled after the 5th

Dec 1 > Game 2 : @ WPG - Win 7-2 with Lagace starting for VGK

Feb 1 > Game 3 : @ WPG - 3-2 OT loss with MAF in net

Pretty much tied when you factor in the hangover the night before Game 1 :D

Have not seen much of VGK. They have MAF and 12 forwards who all seem to be a clone of Jango Fett.

Tom Cruise has to wake up eventually though.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

57 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Good idea but they should find a way to accommodate More people. Do it at the forks and alllw open drinking. It won’t be chaos.  (I believe the forks did not want it). 

Forks said no plus it looks way better outside the arena... In the future...True North Square will be whiteout street party central anyways

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Good idea but they should find a way to accommodate More people. Do it at the forks and alllw open drinking. It won’t be chaos.  (I believe the forks did not want it). 

Open drinking as in BYOB?  Because the street party already has drinking, it's just you gotta buy their beers.  And the alternative would not be allowed by the MLCC unfortunately.

11 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Forks said no plus it looks way better outside the arena... In the future...True North Square will be whiteout street party central anyways

True but that’s like 3000. It will still need to spill out onto the streets. I think they plan to close Carlton and utilize the hydro plaza. 

I guess it helps push people to businesses if they won’t expand anymore. 

1 minute ago, Atomic said:

Open drinking as in BYOB?  Because the street party already has drinking, it's just you gotta buy their beers.  And the alternative would not be allowed by the MLCC unfortunately.

No, not BYOB. The reason the forks doesn’t work is because the drinking area has to be enclosed by fencing. Which it is downtown. 

When a major event is held at the Forks they include an enclosed area for drinking (beer tent). 

I think they should allow purchase and consumption without forcing people into a beer tent set up. So similar to downtown but basically you can’t fence in the entire forks. 

Many places allow responsible purchase and consumption like this.