Round 2 - Game 7: Jets @ Predators

Subban's dive and the penalty on Morrisey was especially brutal. Morrisey made a great defensive play. I hope Laine gets his feet back for the upcoming series he's lapsing back into being too stationary. Seeing Subban at the end bang his stick at the bench brought joyous tears to my eyes. You would think the series with the Knights will be speed versus speed not this neutral ice crap the preds threw at us. Good riddance to that.

I don't think Rinne played as bad as is being said. The first goal was a brilliant shot, with a bit of luck thrown in. he had it blocked except for a puck sized opening, which it went through.

Stastny goal was a great play by him, took a shot, got his own rebound and lifted it up and in. outstanding play by him.

It's still a little hard for people to see how good the Jets are. So it must be a screw up by the other team, not a good play by the Jets.

Even our own sports media  don't quite get it.

I Remember what Hitch said a while ago, after the Jets beat Dallas. "They come at you like a pack of wolves"

3 minutes ago, Mark F said:

I don't think Rinne played as bad as is being said. The first goal was a brilliant shot, with a bit of luck thrown in. he had it blocked except for a puck sized opening, which it went through.

Stastny goal was a great play by him, took a shot, got his own rebound and lifted it up and in. outstanding play by him.

It's still a little hard for people to see how good the Jets are. So it must be a screw up by the other team, not a good play by the Jets.

Even our own sports media  don't quite get it.

I Remember what Hitch said a while ago, after the Jets beat Dallas. "They come at you like a pack of wolves"

1st goal was fluke. 2nd goal Rinne blew it but i like his behind the back grab attempt.

I would not have pulled Rinne after that or in game 1.