2018 NHL Playoffs

Rich

My hate-read of the Toronto sports press tomorrow will not be as sweet as my hate-read back after they got eliminated in 2013, but it'll be plenty sweet.  Thanks, Boston!

Wonder if the Jets playoff coverage moves to CBC now?  I ******* loathe the Leafs largely because of how the CBC forced them down our throats back in the bad old 2-channel days and so seeing the Jets play a non-Leafs team on the CBC will be extra sweet for me, I'm just petty that way.

Edited by johnzo

1 minute ago, johnzo said:

My hate-read of the Toronto sports press tomorrow will not be as sweet as my hate-read back after Game 7 in 2013, but it'll be plenty sweet.  Thanks, Boston!

Wonder if the Jets playoff coverage moves to CBC now?  I ******* loathe the Leafs largely because of how the CBC forced them down our throats back in the bad old 2-channel days and so seeing the Jets play a non-Leafs team on the CBC will be extra sweet for me.

Yes, it was already moving to CBC. 

Perhaps we'll get insight like:

How Matthews feels about the Jets.

How Babcock would set up the Jets power play. 

How far would the Jets go if Anderson was in net. 

If the Jets played in Mississauga, would Cherry attend the games. 

Who's the best former Leaf to play with the Jets 2.0.

If the Leafs were in the Central how many records would they have achieved this season. 

How much better is Marner than Laine. 

When is Laine a UFA. 

Where does Tavares start for the Leafs next year. 

There's a leaf on the Jets jersey, so are they truly Toronto's team. 

Jets owner lives in Toronto, so does Toronto own them too. 

If the game starts at 7 central, what time is that in the centre of the universe.

Can Matthews get another Calder this year.

Can the Leafs send Marner and Matthews to the Marlies to help them with Jr Stanley Cup.

Why is the NHL still on TV when the Marlies are playing. 

31 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Well the Leafs go out again in the first round, gave it a good go but they are not close to being a complete team, not saying the Jets are but overall the Jets have a much better all around team no matter what Leaf fans will tell you.

No D. Pretty much a 1 line team. Matthews invisible. 2 points in 7 games. Lacks fire. 

Oh this is rich, this is Kadri talking, from last month.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/ron-don-current-stanley-cup-playoffs-format-sucks/

“I don’t think you should be able to have a season like we’re having and still face a team that’s had a better season.

The nerve of those rules-makers at the NHL head office, forcing the Leafs to play a quality opponent on the road during the playoffs!

I watched the 3rd period and OT of the San Jose / Vegas game... I turned it off when I thought Vegas had won it in OT....  apparently I should be more patient.    I thought San Jose looked gassed and so slow though...  no chance in hell that if they beat Vegas that they can beat either the Jets or Nashville.