Game 49 : Blue Thunder @ Jaws

maxresdefault.jpg

Time : Tuesday 930, TSN3

Stats : Jets 28-13-7 , Sharks 25-14-6

Streaks : Jets W2, Sharks W1

Local Celebrity Quote : I don't know who's worse with little boys, Mario or Michael Jackson. Dustin Diamond

Wiki Link of the Game : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Scheider

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Yeah Tanev isnt very good.  he's been really good.  But he isnt good.  Unless he's good.  Then he's good.  But he's not good.  or is he good?

Anyway, Tanev HAS been pretty good.  They like his speed on that third line.  I think i'd prefer to see Roslo get a chance there but Roslo gets PP time so even though he's 4th line, he's been given a chance to play skilled minutes.

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Yeah Tanev isnt very good.  he's been really good.  But he isnt good.  Unless he's good.  Then he's good.  But he's not good.  or is he good?

Anyway, Tanev HAS been pretty good.  They like his speed on that third line.  I think i'd prefer to see Roslo get a chance there but Roslo gets PP time so even though he's 4th line, he's been given a chance to play skilled minutes.

let's just agree that's he's a little more than OK, 

Edited by iHeart

16 hours ago, Goalie said:

Its ok... Hes not that good. He had a good few months but.... Hes not that good. If hes hurt.. Oh well... Its not a big loss at all. 

....? you even watching the games?  Hes been lights out on the PK and on the forecheck.  He has blazing speed..  He might not have the hands to score a ton but everything else he does has been pretty much money...

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

yea I'm kinda lost as to the reason behind saying he isn't good.   Besides scoring, he has done everything asked of him and not been a detriment.