• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
The Unknown Poster

The Tech Thread

23 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

rFOUzX1.jpg

Whats interesting here is that Panasonic was not supposed to send tv's to North America anymore but Visions has this.

Expensive but may be best TV you can buy.

I got my LG from visions.   Just bought my mom a hisense from Costco for $700 all in (taxes, warranty etc). 55” and it’s damn well the same quality as mine. Great price 

So, I ended up getting a Note 9. Got it for "free" through my corporate plan and they doubled my monthly data. It's going to cost me a bit more per month but overall, quite a reasonable rate on a new phone. 

It's much faster and nicer than my S7 Edge. So, far, I really like it. I'm getting used to the new size. 

10 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I asked this on a pretty active board and no one replies so either Im just a simpleton or no one really knows.

Anyone use Final Cut Pro?  Im an avid Imovie user but I want more out of my video editing software.  Ease of use?  Will i love it?  Thoughts?

Would not Premiere Elements be next step? Also like a third the price.

Not used either but throwing that thought out there.

19 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

I have a Chromecast audio and it's great for what I use it for. Too bad they're discontinuing it. I have seen them regularly on sale for $20 and have been for the past two months. 

6 hours ago, JCon said:

@FrostyWinnipeg did you ever get the Lenovo Smart Display?

I have not. Certainly not at the $250 that Staples is selling it for. For me my price point would be $100 but im in for a bargain.  It's really good sound and something like this feels like a radio killer in some ways.

I am thinking about it, too bad the 10" is not in Canada.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

10 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

I have not. Certainly not at the $250 that Staples is selling it for. For me my price point would be $100 but im in for a bargain.  It's really good sound and something like this feels like a radio killer in some ways.

I am thinking about it, too bad the 10" is not in Canada.

Yes, too bad. I might order one when I'm in the US. 

I was hoping to get a Google Max on clearance at Costco but I doubt I'll find one. 

I was going to get the Lenovo during the Black Friday sales but feared having to get a divorce if I did.