In Case You Missed It

Mr Dee

16 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

yeah those comments are dumb. On riderans it's actually the opposite. Lots of posters think it was a dirty play and are getting tired of Carter already.

This is true. The sane Rider fans have begun to lump Carter and Jones together as laughable and infuriating.

20 minutes ago, tracker said:

This is true. The sane Rider fans have begun to lump Carter and Jones together as laughable and infuriating.

It's a great look for Rider Nation. Fans in the rectangle province back in December 2015 were tickled pink at the Jones' hiring and thumbed their noses at the rest of the league. In the 18 or so months since, the shoe appears to be on the other foot.

It is an absolute joy to see what an utter failure Jones has been on account of wearing too many hats and biting off way more than he could chew.

And I'm glad Carter's along on that ride. Destined for greatness...? More like garbage.

More on Duron Carter..how he and his receiver's Coach Markus Howell are spinning Carter's 'handling' of the face mask incident.

To me, it is utter and complete bull****...

"The league made a ruling and we stand by the decision," Rider receivers coach Markus Howell said on CKRM's Coaches Show on Wednesday. "Duron and I sat down and watched the film and made the necessary corrections. It wasn't intentional on his part. The ball was intercepted and Duron was trying and run down and make a tackle, and knock a guy out of the way. He caught his facemask instead of his shoulder pad. Duron accepts the fine and we're moving on."

Edited by Mr Dee

8 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

More on Duron Carter..how he and his receiver's Coach Markus Howell are spinning Carter's 'handling' of the face mask incident.

"The league made a ruling and we stand by the decision," Rider receivers coach Markus Howell said on CKRM's Coaches Show on Wednesday. "Duron and I sat down and watched the film and made the necessary corrections. It wasn't intentional on his part. The ball was intercepted and Duron was trying and run down and make a tackle, and knock a guy out of the way. He caught his facemask instead of his shoulder pad. Duron accepts the fine and we're moving on."

I hope that Marcus wiped his feet after delivering that so that he didn't track that bullpoop all over the new shiny office.

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

nicely done Mr.Howell, I get you are toeing the company line.. but to cover up a blatant facemask by implying it was accidental (when you see him grab the facemask and pull him out of the way with it) is complete horse plop.  man up, say you told him to knock that garbage off and move on.   making excuses for it will only make it easier for this ****** to do something stupid and expect it to be considered accidental or incidental.. like his running over of a coach on the side line.

3 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Glad he's not welcome here anymore.