Making Odds at the QB Raffle

BigBlue

15 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Does Cato have any value?  I would think Crompton probably has more then him.

Probably not.

Any Durant trade is probably just saving face at this point...   Reilly got BC a 2nd rounder for a week of negotiating before FA - maybe Sask goes for that

On 1/6/2017 at 9:19 PM, tracker said:

Nah. Toronto or Hamilton.

I dont see TO. They re worked willys contract, ray is still there etc. Plus that awful OL and lack of offensive weapons is a poor fit for him. Hamilton would be a great move, ottawa too if hank leaves / retires. I wonder if sask could be a fit if durant leaves. 

On 1/6/2017 at 2:34 PM, trueBlue83 said:

Does anyone see Robert Griffin maybe coming up the CFL to try and resurrect his career?  I can't see anyone else giving him a shot next season...

That's an interesting question... but I think he showed enough that he'll be able to float around for a least a few years in a back-up role... he'd probably be better off working his way up to starter from there...

On 1/6/2017 at 2:34 PM, trueBlue83 said:

Wasn't Glenn released to pursue NFL opportunities like the other guys in the league!?

Does anyone see Robert Griffin maybe coming up the CFL to try and resurrect his career?  I can't see anyone else giving him a shot next season...

i cant see that happening. Hes still played well enough to back up or 3rd string some where. And that with a 2nd rate d4 team around him. Not to mention that skill set will draw attention. We arent talking about jamarcus russell here. At this rate maybe in 2-3 years. If he doesnt just retire. 

18 minutes ago, Noeller said:

3rd string is always your developmental guy....Glenn is 1 or 2, period. Basically any team, save for Calgary, would be doing well to have him as a back-up, at the very least.

He might sit until Labour Day and someone needs insurance for a playoff run...

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 0:41 PM, Floyd said:

http://3downnation.com/2017/01/06/riders-alouettes-engage-darian-durant-trade-talks/

Adams for Durant is not happening...  I think Murphy/Jones settle for Cato for Durant before they lose him for nothing. 

I could see Glenn back in Hamilton as insurance, Ray to Sask, Franklin sticks with Edm

Nichols here.

34 minutes ago, Floyd said:

He might sit until Labour Day and someone needs insurance for a playoff run...

If he doesn't have an immediate suitor on FA day, he'll be back with the Bombers before long. Bombers would love to have him back, and he just wants to make as much money as he can (can't blame him) so he'll see what else is out there, but if nobody ponies up, the Bombers will be there, I'm sure. He won't sit out the first half.

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 1:43 PM, Floyd said:

Probably not.

Any Durant trade is probably just saving face at this point...   Reilly got BC a 2nd rounder for a week of negotiating before FA - maybe Sask goes for that

I can only imagine the reaction of Rider fans if Durant is traded for Cato or Adams.