Will Calgary become a "Dynasty"?

BigBlue

18 hours ago, WBBFanWest said:

Nice call Kreskin.  Do you still have any of the President Hillary t-shirts left?

Bragging about your 20-20 hindsight again?  ;)

Meh. I didn't do too bad this year with my picks. You? :lol:

CFL can be tough to predict, especially the Grey Cup game. Sometimes one team is rolling with a hot hand but I didn't see this one coming. Ottawa played out of their minds and Burris was very good. BLM, not so much.

Just now, J5V said:

Bragging about your 20-20 hindsight again?  ;)

Meh. I didn't do too bad this year with my picks. You? :lol:

CFL can be tough to predict, especially the Grey Cup game. Sometimes one team is rolling with a hot hand but I didn't see this one coming. Ottawa played out of their minds and Burris was very good. BLM, not so much.

That's why some of us are smart enough not to make silly proclamations.  I'd rather watch and see what happens instead of pretending that I have any way of knowing what's going to happen, because just like you, I have no clue. 

27 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

That's why some of us are smart enough not to make silly proclamations.  I'd rather watch and see what happens instead of pretending that I have any way of knowing what's going to happen, because just like you, I have no clue

It's all good, clean fun. When it comes to football I've been wrong so many times I'm getting good at it.

Smart enough to know you have no clue ... hmm ... I like that. ^_^