US Politics

Rich

6 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I was thinking the same thing, but then there is a lot to digest. And there was a Jets game last night. I have been watching CNN, and my take is that a lot of Democrats are reluctant to proceed to impeachment, despite a lot of goading from Wolf, Chris, Jake and Don. May be smarter to just use in the upcoming election as impeachment is pretty tough even with a smoking gun.

So you’ve turned on trump now?  Weren’t you suggesting g there was nothing to see in the report before? 

52 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

You are seriously using 911 to make a point? A conspiracy theory that is easily disproved by the most basic physics...

Because it's the same partisan, paranoid school of thought. Begin with a conclusion, ignore findings as part of a "coverup", see absence of evidence as proof of how good conspiracy was carried out.

12 minutes ago, Zontar said:

Because it's the same partisan, paranoid school of thought. Begin with a conclusion, ignore findings as part of a "coverup", see absence of evidence as proof of how good conspiracy was carried out.

That means absolutely nothing. Planes fly at 500 - 600 km/h, jet fuel is explosive, steel does not need to melt in order to collapse, office supplies and furniture burn fast and hot. 

3 hours ago, Zontar said:

No, but unless you can tell me the report found collusion and obstruction of same and recommend proceeding with criminal charges please link me the pages.

Serious question. Are you a parody account?   I mean....you didn’t read any of the report but you’re actually going to say there is no collusion or obstruction?  

I mean dude...the report is chalk full of collusion and obstruction.  It implicitly states that congress should take up the obstruction aspect and hold trump accountable for abuses of power. 

Like...that’s the report.  You wanted to ignore it before anyone had it and you want to ignore it now that everyone sees it. 

Why?  

He wasn't "praising it" . He said he was vindicated by it and he was.

Every right to be angry at report that was supposed to find he was a Russian agent that degenerated into a smear job of half assed obstruction innuendo after Mueller realized collusion was a hoax but still had to embarrass him with something.

1 minute ago, Zontar said:

He wasn't "praising it" . He said he was vindicated by it and he was.

Every right to be angry at report that was supposed to find he was a Russian agent that degenerated into a smear job of half assed obstruction innuendo after Mueller realized collusion was a hoax but still had to embarrass him with something.

You’re not even trying.  It’s full of collusion.  You can’t engage in a debate when you won’t accept the facts. 

38 minutes ago, Mark F said:

Comparing criminal indictments of those serving in the executive branch of presidential administrations, broken down by president and the numbers.

In the last 50+ years Democrats have been in office for 25 of those years while Republicans held it for 28. 

In their 25 yrs in office Democrats had a total of three executive branch officials indicted with one (1) conviction and one prison sentence. that's one whole executive branch official convicted of a crime in two and a half decades of Democrat leadership.

In the 28 yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53yrs they have had a total of 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials, 89 criminal convictions, and 34 prison sentences handed down.

so both sides right

L

1 minute ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Serious question. Are you a parody account?   I mean....you didn’t read any of the report but you’re actually going to say there is no collusion or obstruction?  

I mean dude...the report is chalk full of collusion and obstruction.  It implicitly states that congress should take up the obstruction aspect and hold trump accountable for abuses of power. 

Like...that’s the report.  You wanted to ignore it before anyone had it and you want to ignore it now that everyone sees it. 

Why?  

If the evidence is so clear to you and not just anti trump wish fulfillment then FBI should be laying charges any minute now.

We can continue exchange when Trump is indicted on collusion and obstruction.

1 minute ago, Zontar said:

L

If the evidence is so clear to you and not just anti trump wish fulfillment then FBI should be laying charges any minute now.

We can continue exchange when Trump is indicted on collusion and obstruction.

the report literally says it was beyond their scope to make charges against the president and that it's congress who decides on that.... 

why ignore everything in the report and cling to this bullshit? 

I hope to god you're just trolling because if not you sir are a complete ******* moron.

3 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

You’re not even trying.  It’s full of collusion.  You can’t engage in a debate when you won’t accept the facts. 

Accept the fact Mueller found no collusion and no obstruction after a two and half year investigation.  If he did Trump would be facing charges this second.

He's not because there is nothing. These are facts and that's why Collusion-Truthers and partisan media hair is on fire.

6 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

the report literally says it was beyond their scope to make charges against the president and that it's congress who decides on that.... 

why ignore everything in the report and cling to this bullshit? 

I hope to god you're just trolling because if not you sir are a complete ******* moron.

It is his perview to recommend charges. FYI can still ignore everything  in report and still lay charges. So why aren't they?

Edited by Zontar

3 hours ago, Zontar said:

No, but unless you can tell me the report found collusion and obstruction of same and recommend proceeding with criminal charges please link me the pages.

There was more than enough evidence to indict for obstruction of justice. Charges were not brought against trump because (Mueller even checked with doj about indicting a sitting president) he chose not to bring charges against trump for obstruction because trump would not get the chance to defend himself in court. 

6 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

There was more than enough evidence to indict for obstruction of justice. Charges were not brought against trump because (Mueller even checked with doj about indicting a sitting president) he chose not to bring charges against trump for obstruction because trump would not get the chance to defend himself in court. 

Exactly, nothing can come of this except the bad press, mud slinging, you just admitted as much. 

9 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Rubbish. Investigation was predicated on collusion . Full stop.  Mueller wouldn't go all in on obstruction realizing the futility of charging obstruction of a crime that never happened.

Just now, Zontar said:

Rubbish. Investigation was predicated on collusion . Full stop.  Mueller wouldn't go all in on obstruction realizing the futility of charging obstruction of a crime that never happened.

Fortunately you don’t know the law.   Nor do you know what the special counsel was tasked with. Once you accept that you will accept how damning this report is. 

Edited by The Unknown Poster