US Politics

Rich

2 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Repeats himself constantly, contradicts himself, massages his ego and he's a famous person don't cha know, this press conference is going to be ripped apart tonight

There’s something wrong eirh him. I’m not sure if it’s a mental defect or he’s just not very smart 

42 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

"Now, now... We should try and understand her point of view and find middle ground," said no rational person ever.

I think you missed the pointIt's amazing how both Fox and MSNBC can find lunatics to support their points about the intelligence or lack thereof on either side of the spectrum.  MSNBC runs something about a Trump supporter that says groping is ok, and tonight Tucker Carlson will have a Democrat who supports 100% taxation.  It never ends.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

Hillary? why is she still on people's minds? that was 2 years ago. we are well past that. 

That hearing today though...

Leahy: "What is the strongest memory you have, strongest memory of the incident, something that you cannot forget? Take whatever time you need."
Ford: "Indelible in the hippocampus is the laughter, the uproarious laughter between the two and they're having fun at my expense."

8 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I’m only able to follow online. Is she doing that badly 

I always suspected she would. 

From what I understand- she has made her name in prosecuting sex criminals... This choice may have back fired on the GOP- thank goodness, cuz them choosing a woman prosecutor to do their dirty work... ******* cowards.

Just now, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I always suspected she would. 

From what I understand- she has made her name in prosecuting sex criminals... This choice may have back fired on the GOP- thank goodness, cuz them choosing a woman prosecutor to do their dirty work... ******* cowards.

I dont hate the idea in theory although, its a bit hypocritical to not want an FBI investigation saying the Senate is able to investigate and then to want an outside prosecutor to question the victim saying you need someone qualified to do it.

And then the Dems should be able to choose a prosecutor to question Kav.

They wanted to avoid the striking image of a bunch of old white men who said stupid things in recent days grilling a victim.  But as you said, the image is now a bunch of old white men too gutless to question her so they bring in a female ringer....which is really transparent.

Saw a poll, 52% of Republican supporters say Kav should be confirmed EVEN if he absolutely did these things.  What an embarrassment that party has become.  And why many of us conservatives want to see the Dems clean their clocks for want of any other alternative.  Its not that we want a far left party...we want a center-right party that is fair and responsible.  We dont have it and we cant have until this grotesque Frankenstein that the GOP has devolved into is wiped away.