US Politics

Rich

1 hour ago, Atomic said:

Trump.  Hero.

BBC News (UK) (@BBCNews) Tweeted:
US detainees thank Trump and God for release from North Korea https://t.co/Y23N6wE1yC

Not sure what sort of hero he is. According to Trump, Kim Jong-Un was really excellent to these three guys. 

So, I guess it's no big deal to be held captive in NK. 

3 minutes ago, JCon said:

Not sure what sort of hero he is. According to Trump, Kim Jong-Un was really excellent to these three guys. 

So, I guess it's no big deal to be held captive in NK. 

It's called diplomacy.  He freed the captives, that's what is important.

Although KJU has already been lavished with praise by some of the lefties on this forum so I guess Trump is agreeing with them.

1 minute ago, Atomic said:

Although KJU has already been lavished with praise by some of the lefties on this forum so I guess Trump is agreeing with them.

Praising a brutal dictator is not diplomacy. He's done so with Duterte, as well. I would love to see this president call out the dictators rather than revere them.

And, I probably missed it, who was lavishing KJU with praise? 

43 minutes ago, JCon said:

On 2018-05-02 at 12:25 PM, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I think Kim Jun Un should get the praise and accolades.

12 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

KJU is playing trump like a fiddle, everyone knows it. 

33 minutes ago, Atomic said:
  1 hour ago, JCon said:

On 2018-05-02 at 12:25 PM, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I think Kim Jun Un should get the praise and accolades.

45 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

KJU is playing trump like a fiddle, everyone knows it. 

You conveniently missed this quote in response to your original damning of KJU praise: 

On 2018-05-02 at 6:20 PM, wanna-b-fanboy said:

As for defending KJU- I forgot to use my sarcastica font. I was only pointing out, the fact it seems so kooky to defend a deplorable human. 

As for the fiddle comment- that's not praise, that's an opinion. It's not a huge accomplishment to play trump like a fiddle. 

trump ≠ hero

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/10/president-donald-trump-owes-back-pay-white-house-rent-lawsuit/

now here's what's wrong with this guy's lawsuit, he claims to be a descendant of George Washington, but if this guy paid attention in history class (or rather if both sides of the lawsuit paid attention in history class) Washington NEVER lived in the White House....in fact I don't think it was even built yet

I was wondering what the trump supporters reaction to the Cohen news would be. How would they spin it? By talking about NK prisoners. Lol 

anyway good for the US for getting them freed. Too bad it took so long. But a success at the end of the failure I suppose (by trumps standards).  

Good news either way. 

Now about the Russian payments to the slush fund used to pay off trumps enemies....

20 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I was wondering what the trump supporters reaction to the Cohen news would be. How would they spin it? By talking about NK prisoners. Lol 

anyway good for the US for getting them freed. Too bad it took so long. But a success at the end of the failure I suppose (by trumps standards).  

Good news either way. 

Now about the Russian payments to the slush fund used to pay off trumps enemies....

Are CNN and BBC Trump supporters now?

Could have fooled me!

11 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Huh?  I didn’t realize CNN and BBC post here. Lol

Oh sorry, I assumed if you were talking about me specifically, you'd quote me or mention me by name, not passive-aggressively say "Trump supporters" like there have been more than one to make a comment about NK today.  Seems a little cowardly but that's ok, it's just the internet.

11 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Oh sorry, I assumed if you were talking about me specifically, you'd quote me or mention me by name, not passive-aggressively say "Trump supporters" like there have been more than one to make a comment about NK today.  Seems a little cowardly but that's ok, it's just the internet.

6 hours ago, Atomic said:

post-8794-1403702267.gif

Well done.

tenor.gif?itemid=4268615

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

4 hours ago, Atomic said:

It might seem like you’re the only trump supporter but there are actually a few of you. 

The NK prisoner release is good news   Unfortunately it’s not the only news  

Nice of Trump to propose cutting eight billion dollars from Children's Healthcare budget.

But.... someone's got to pay for the trillion dollar tax cut. Why not poor kids? 

Wonder if we'll see new wars in the middle east, sometime soon.. Cause that's what Trump/Bolton/Adelson want.

Adleson, Trump's biggest donor, (hundred million I think) said the US should drop a nuke in Iran, out in the desert, and if Iran doesn't then do what it's told, continue with a nuclear attack.

seems like a good idea right? He's clearly thought it through, and knows a great deal about the subject.

And after the N K dicatator won't give up the nuclear weapons, Trump/Bolton will be agitating for bombing there too.

Whole thing is a set up by Bolton. a grade A war monger. "We really really tried" " I met the rocket man" 

Every single thing Trump has touched has turned to you know what. None of this will be different.

Edited by Mark F

49 minutes ago, Mark F said:

Nice of Trump to propose cutting eight billion dollars from Children's Healthcare budget.

But.... someone's got to pay for the trillion dollar tax cut. Why not poor kids? 

Wonder if we'll see new wars in the middle east, sometime soon.. Cause that's what Trump/Bolton/Adelson want.

Adleson, Trump's biggest donor, (hundred million I think) said the US should drop a nuke in Iran, out in the desert, and if Iran doesn't then do what it's told, continue with a nuclear attack.

seems like a good idea right? He's clearly thought it through, and knows a great deal about the subject.

And after the N K dicatator won't give up the nuclear weapons, Trump/Bolton will be agitating for bombing there too.

Whole thing is a set up by Bolton. a grade A war monger. "We really really tried" " I met the rocket man" 

Every single thing Trump has touched has turned to you know what. None of this will be different.

But... But... NK prisoners! Nobel Peace Prize!

1 hour ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

But... But... NK prisoners! Nobel Peace Prize!

The NK prisoners actually got released and NK and SK are actually warming up to each other.  You know... reality... stuff that is actually going on.  As opposed to the pure speculation you just quoted from @Mark F 

I'd have to agree, Trump really does look bad if you start to tack a bunch of fiction and speculation on to his record as Mark as so deftly demonstrated here.

23 minutes ago, Atomic said:

The NK prisoners actually got released and NK and SK are actually warming up to each other.  You know... reality... stuff that is actually going on.  As opposed to the pure speculation you just quoted from @Mark F 

I'd have to agree, Trump really does look bad if you start to tack a bunch of fiction and speculation on to his record as Mark as so deftly demonstrated here.

Certainly trump looks good if you ignore all his shady dealings, potential crimes, treatment of people, racism etc. Who doesn’t look good when you ignore all their negatives? 

And what took so long to get the prisoners released anyway? Kudos to the state department and SK for their efforts wirh NK. The guy who works three hours a Day is hardly a hero though.