Game 3 : Bruins @ Jets

52 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Maurice knows that Boston is gonna come back hard... so puts our worst faceoff man and our worst D pairing on the ice.

I'd start looking at Connor on first line... smart hockey player that deserves more than 'take your best guess' burmistrov

I'd leave Ehlers on it myself, he just beating the sophomore jinx this year.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

8 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Maurice just looking at the replay... trying to believe how bad Chiarot is playing

Goes soft behind the net, shovels it up the boards without looking and then just gets in the lane enough to deflect the shot... brutal.

I not see deflection on the shot. Oh well its like it never happened.

Didn't exactly lose to a power house team in Boston tonight, they had some guys playing that i had never seen before, that being said the Jets are carrying a very rookie laden team and some counted on vets are not carrying there weight and i'm looking at you Scheifele and Buff.

Losing Little kills this team... Buff has been terrible...

It's not really the kids that are struggling... it's the vets besides wheeler and ya gonna consider scheif a vet, who are struggling.  

But It's really the same story here as last year... our PP sucks.  Go 2 for 5 or 6 and it's a different game completely.  Time to change up the PP players. Myers and Buff need to be off the PP right now... all they do is shoot pucks in to guys skates or bodies and it gets cleared.  Morrissey should be on 1 PP unit feeding Laine and Toby should be on the other feeding whoever can shoot. 

Stafford and Mathias are bad players. Burmi is just wow... just not good ... 

It's crazy when our kids... and Armia and Wheeler and Tanev are our best players.... Chiarot was ok... but on the ice for a couple goals. Enstrom had an own goal. Plus side Helle was very good But our D mainly pond hockey Buff and Myers need to be better. 

He needs to make that save with 2 minutes remaining...he saves that shot, the Jets still have a chance. He was going down when the shooter put it high. On the first goal he was down before Moore got the puck. On the disallowed goal he looked like a sieve.

He plays as good as Rask, he gets a W.

Armia had an other strong game.........I guess he sits next game. Morrissey played well and Chiarot is WAY worse than Stuart.

Edited by Ducky

39 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Losing Little kills this team... Buff has been terrible...

It's not really the kids that are struggling... it's the vets besides wheeler and ya gonna consider scheif a vet, who are struggling.  

But It's really the same story here as last year... our PP sucks.  Go 2 for 5 or 6 and it's a different game completely.  Time to change up the PP players. Myers and Buff need to be off the PP right now... all they do is shoot pucks in to guys skates or bodies and it gets cleared.  Morrissey should be on 1 PP unit feeding Laine and Toby should be on the other feeding whoever can shoot. 

Stafford and Mathias are bad players. Burmi is just wow... just not good ... 

It's crazy when our kids... and Armia and Wheeler and Tanev are our best players.... Chiarot was ok... but on the ice for a couple goals. Enstrom had an own goal. Plus side Helle was very good But our D mainly pond hockey Buff and Myers need to be better. 

Wasn't I saying that a week or so ago and you stood up for him?

"our 2nd best RW behind Wheeler. There's no debating thar even.  It's fact.   Stafford is with little because that's where he deserves to be.And yeah this is probably stafford last year with the Jets... but it doesn't take away from the fact that besides wheeler he is our best RW"

Armia and Ehlers are both better and I would rather see Dano on the RW than Staf...he needs to go.

Ehlers plays LW and Armia isn't proven so ya stafford is our best RW.

He's just pretty bad tho. Our RW depth isn't that good. 

I like Armia and I think he's a good bottom 6 defensively strong player but he shouldn't be in our top 6. 

Altho with that being said 

I'd try Armia with Perreault and either Ehlers or Laine for sure. 

Ehlers Perreault Armia might not be so bad. But really we need a center better than Burmi Perreault who Is a better winger and Lowry for sure. 

Edited by Goalie

This is going to be a learning year for the rookies, so don't expect a lot from them if they all stay up till the middle of the season, unfortunately for the team the guys you count on are not pulling their weight. More vets will be shed at the deadline, the Trouba saga should be resolved and even more youngster's will get called up for a look see. People are tired of hearing this but the Jets want to draft and develop and that's going to take time.