Game 3 : Bruins @ Jets

13 hours ago, Floyd said:

Now this really reminds me of the Joe Mack era... when IMWT's rally cry was 'but who has anyone else signed'... 'oh that guy? well they overpaid'

And then we started signing free agents and everything was fine.

How many teams signed superstars off of other teams in the last five years?     I encourage you to make a list and then post it on here.

AFAIK most teams draft and/or make big trades to get elite talent.  

The Joe Mack comparison is ridiculous,  the NHL isn't an 9 team league where a player has limited options on where he can go to and cannot be picky and choosy on if they want to live somewhere more desirable. 

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

How many teams signed superstars off of other teams in the last five years?     I encourage you to make a list and then post it on here.

AFAIK most teams draft and/or make big trades to get elite talent.  

The Joe Mack comparison is ridiculous,  the NHL isn't an 9 team league where a player has limited options on where he can go to and cannot be picky and choosy on if they want to live somewhere more desirable. 

I mean it reminds of of IMWT because you (for instance) take a conversation about depth, youth movement and journeyman talent.

And end it with.... well, make a list of all the superstars other teams have signed...  

We'll see tonight - TO has gone with total youth movement, should be good game