Trouba wants out (Trouba has signed)

FrostyWinnipeg

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Well I was wrong. Didn't think they'd risk it considering how shaky Helle looked. I wonder if they intend for Pavs to play with the Moose or if they will recall him and see if someone would take him for free at half the salary. 

Pavs must have known since he didn't play. One thing about him, he has been known to sulk. Let's hope he reports to the moose with a great attitude. 

Copp won't be down long. Especially if Lowry doesn't get his **** together. 

13 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

We'd have to give them some guys then. Throw any name out there. Dano, Staff, Lowry...

Chychrun and Strome.  Maybe we throw in a spare part.  Neither player gives the Jets what they want, thus for Arizona to get the best piece for right now, they over-pay.  Maybe add a few here and there and send us local product Mark Stone too.  I'd have a hard time turning down Chych and Strome for Trouba.  Sure, it will take 2-3 years to matter, but thats two very very nice pieces.

3 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Chychrun and Strome.  Maybe we throw in a spare part.  Neither player gives the Jets what they want, thus for Arizona to get the best piece for right now, they over-pay.  Maybe add a few here and there and send us local product Mark Stone too.  I'd have a hard time turning down Chych and Strome for Trouba.  Sure, it will take 2-3 years to matter, but thats two very very nice pieces.

Stone would just be happy that he won't have to play against Buff anymore...

As for getting Chychrun and Strome - Chychrun might be NHL ready right now, Strome as soon as next year.  If those two were on the table, you would have to consider it if Arizona was willing to take Trouba and a spare part like Petan or Burmi. 

Edited by kelownabomberfan

Nah, I can't justify giving Myers PP time over Trouba....he has a legitimate beef there if you ask me...Myers gets 2:16 a game and Trouba gets 1:17 a game....Myers is horrible on the PP...low hockey IQ. Trouba's TOI also went down by over a minute a game when Myers was acquired. Should have traded him long ago. Send him to Arizona for Chychrun and next year's 1st.

Lol. Myers doesn't get you Chychrun and a 1st.  I actually doubt he gets either. Maybe Philly and Sanheim but no way a first.  Man... our players are pretty over rated. 

I'm under the impression that if the Jets wanted Chychrun that badly they probably could have traded up to get him at the draft. They didn't want him tho. 

5 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Which player will they be trading him for?  I mean, you know everything, so please enlighten us.

Ok Mr Trump. Crying again because you don't have all the answers like you think you do on every Damn topic 

I don't know. I don't think they want to trade him and will only trade him if they get that similar aged lhd back. 

Edited by Goalie

8 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Ok Mr Trump. Crying again because you don't have all the answers like you think you do on every Damn topic 

I don't know. I don't think they want to trade him and will only trade him if they get that similar aged lhd back. 

What an odd reply.  Must have bruised your delicate ego.  I very rarely claim to have any answers in the Bombers or NHL forums at all.  So keep your idiotic simpleton drivel to yourself.  My point was that you too often act like you know everything (far more than anyone else on this forum) and are rude and negative.  Lighten up, Francis.