Jets Training Camp Schedule & Roster

Rich

Morrissey has made the team and so has Armia...Copp, not so sure as Tanev is making them look hard at him. They may have beat an AHL lnineup but look at the D the Jets iced.

Poor Pavs, no love even when he gets a shutout.

De Leo played well as did Little.

Or send him on waivers and if you lose him... oh well. 

If you are sending down lesser players because of contracts.... man... we will suck again.  If nobody is willing to trade for a Burmi or Lowry or Thorburn for that matter.... put them on waivers. If they clear they clear if not you lose a player who showed they weren't good enough to make the roster. 

Addition by subtraction is sometimes a good thing. But we could have got a 6th Rd pick 

Edited by Goalie

Connor has become the wild card on this team i did not think he would make the team from the get go but if he continue's the way he is playing and improving how can he be sent him down, i'm not a believer in rushing prospect you'll know when they are ready but Connor could be an exception and stick with the team.

I'd like to know what the Jets are going to do with a guy like Petan, looks like Laine and Connor have leaped frog him, is he ever going to be a Jet regular or will he be packaged up and traded. I also think a guy like DeLeo is close or may have jumped ahead of him also on the depth chart.

Well after tonight's game with the Sens we should be down to 9 dmen left with Kichton, Morrissey, Melchiori as the new guys. Think Kichton might have the advantage over Melch. PaMa likes 8 on the team does he not?

Who among the younglings impressed tonight? Well once again Connor puts one under the bar. Damn he does that good. He's pushing Laine down to 3rd line at this point. Howden looked bigger then his size stat.

Copp was pretty invisible tonight so he fell down a notch but he got an assist on the empty netter. Think that' the first time the Jets got a goal in that fashion.

Hutch got a win but ugh that 2nd goal. Gots to be quicker.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

ESW Buff Connor MP Hutch Enstrom all looked good out there.

Connor gets a goal from a spot where he scored a lot of goals last season.

Dano looked to get pushed around rather easily a few times out there tonight. I think he starts on the Moose.

Petan starts on the Moose. Copp didn't hurt himself. Chiarot did...horrible game.

I hope the Jets sit Staf for a game or two.