Buff Trouba 

Myers Morrissey 

Are most likely to happen 

Ehlers Scheif Wheeler 

Laine Little Stafford 

Connor Perreault Armia 

The 4th line could consist of guys in group 2 

I also see a few Moose line Combos here also. Lemieux DeLeo Dano being one 

Could see the 2nd 3rd and 4th lines this year in this game. 

Ehlers Little Stafford 

Connor Perreault Burmi 

Tanev Copp Thorburn 

Meaning 

Laine Scheif Wheeler is line 1 

Lowry and Armia were non existent that 1st pre season game and I could see them possibly traded or packaged with Trouba in a trade there. 

Don't think Burmi is a lock yet but I'd be willing to guess 

Laine Scheif Wheeler 

Ehlers Little Stafford 

Connor Perreault ?? 

Tanev Copp are Damn near locks at this point 

Before people question Tanev... he kills penalties and Copp does also and is a very good face off man. That stuff matters. 

Edited by Goalie

6 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Could see the 2nd 3rd and 4th lines this year in this game. 

Ehlers Little Stafford 

Connor Perreault Burmi 

Tanev Copp Thorburn 

Meaning 

Laine Scheif Wheeler is line 1 

Lowry and Armia were non existent that 1st pre season game and I could see them possibly traded or packaged with Trouba in a trade there. 

Don't think Burmi is a lock yet but I'd be willing to guess 

Laine Scheif Wheeler 

Ehlers Little Stafford 

Connor Perreault ?? 

Tanev Copp are Damn near locks at this point 

Before people question Tanev... he kills penalties and Copp does also and is a very good face off man. That stuff matters. 

I like both Tanev and Copp but... locks?  Not even close, lots of pre-season time left.

I also hate the idea of breaking up Ehlers Scheifele Wheeler... to me that's the money line.

Lowry is certainly an interesting situation.  He has not developed the way the team wanted, I don't think.  He seems a little too comfortable.  Are he and Copp competing for the same spot or can they co-exist?  Has Copp been good enough that on a two-way deal he takes the spot of Lowry on a one-way?  The answers to these questions and more if you send me 5 dollar.

Wow, no Lowry in there and he wouldn't be missed. Amazing how one year can change a player's fortunes. Of course, this means he sits upstairs and watches. Doubt he would clear waivers.

I would like to see Armia get a shot over Burmi but would be fine either way.

Would also prefer to have Dano on the 4th line, get a chance at the third, every so often.

Yup. Would love to see 

Connor Perreault Armia or Dano 

Tanev Copp Dano or Armia 

Copp and Armia looked good when played last year together. That's a pretty solid 4th line then... guys who can pk and possibly add some O. 

That's a pretty skilled bottom 6. 

Edited by Goalie

3 minutes ago, JCon said:

Wow, no Lowry in there and he wouldn't be missed. Amazing how one year can change a player's fortunes. Of course, this means he sits upstairs and watches. Doubt he would clear waivers.

I would like to see Armia get a shot over Burmi but would be fine either way.

Would also prefer to have Dano on the 4th line, get a chance at the third, every so often.

Could see him bring traded either with Trouba or in a separate deal. 

1 hour ago, Atomic said:

I like both Tanev and Copp but... locks?  Not even close, lots of pre-season time left.

I also hate the idea of breaking up Ehlers Scheifele Wheeler... to me that's the money line.

Lowry is certainly an interesting situation.  He has not developed the way the team wanted, I don't think.  He seems a little too comfortable.  Are he and Copp competing for the same spot or can they co-exist?  Has Copp been good enough that on a two-way deal he takes the spot of Lowry on a one-way?  The answers to these questions and more if you send me 5 dollar.

o-SPOCK-5-BILL-CANADA-570.jpg?1

11 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Lowry was much better when he came back from the Moose last year.

Dunno if anyone thought about this but some of the vets not having a good camp might have advantage of Maurice not being here. He may not be back until Sunday if TE wins tonight.

He was better but still not at the level of his rookie year. He also faded when all the call-ups came (IMO).

He looked dreadful against Calgary. I'm sure they'll give him a chance but he may start upstairs.

10 hours ago, IC Khari said:

Perreault is kinda fragile but he is a good player when he's not hurt.

Fragile seems a little harsh.  He has played in 80+% of our games since he got to Winnipeg.

I'm very encouraged by what we're seeing out of Morrissey.  IMO this is a crucial year for him and he has to be very good.  He is going to play top-four minutes all year unless he plays himself out of it.

1 hour ago, Atomic said:

Fragile seems a little harsh.  He has played in 80+% of our games since he got to Winnipeg.

I'm very encouraged by what we're seeing out of Morrissey.  IMO this is a crucial year for him and he has to be very good.  He is going to play top-four minutes all year unless he plays himself out of it.

Or the Jets trade for a top 4 lhd and Postma Morrissey which looked pretty good the other game is our 3rd pair.