Everything posted by Goalie
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Honestly Harris wasn’t good this week or last week. 1 TD and 5 FGs. Our O once Zach went down did nothing.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
I think our OL is pretty much the worst OL in the league at probably both pass protection and run blocking right now. With Kolo it’s essentially 4 guys and with Stanley looking cooked at times it’s like 3 and with Wallace learning on the job it’s really like just Randolph. So i think that’s an issue. Probably affects the O more than we think but last week the O was more good than bad. So who knows. Honestly Zach put up some good numbers. I honestly think the D requires more changes than the O or the scheme needs to fit the **** we dress. On O I’d looking at Stanley’s replacement kolo replacement and Neufeld replacement ASAP. Guys off the PR or streets honestly couldn’t be worse than Kolo Pokey Demski Sterns (when healthy) Clercius Wheatfall. (Mitchell). It’s not bad. Solid but unspectacular group. Maybe look at upgrading Wheatfall but maybe Wheatfall is that upgrade with more reps?? Who knows. Brady. Peterson. MCI. They stay. on D. jake Korn Willie (he’s old now Also) Vaughters (same thing). Person Lawson Adams woods are solid. Adams and woods could probably use some legit competition tho. Surely you can find a defensive end Kyle. Other than Person. LBs have actually been ok. But Kyrie isn’t young. But Woodbey and Ayers look like good players. Gauthier is old. Time for Shay to get reps. I like griffin so why not see if smith can go at safety. get Houston on. He’s a cfl starting CB. Vaval is a good returner and ok CB but he’s young AF so give the dude a break. Lawson Jr is ok but surely you can do better. Nichols appears to be good one week and cooked the next. Holm is consistent. DB should be easy to find also. Allen looks ok but looks like everyone else at times also. Isn’t there a global who kicks fgs and punts?
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
It’s kinda chilly. Seems like a good day to run a football. Go Blue. I think honestly this is our season here. We either fighting to host a playoff game or we fighting bc for 3rd or a crossover. And I’d say 3rd or crossover In host year with likely potentially extra seating and not hosting a playoff game = fail.
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Saskatchewan Roughriders GDT
I think we do have the talent but we gotta play mistake free to beat the Calgary and Sasks. Or we need to score touchdowns when we get the ball at our opponents 5 yard line cuz a TD wins last week instead of a fg. Riders would likely come down and kick a fg to win but still. Game was there. Same with 1 Calgary game. Came down to us letting Calgary kick an easy fg for the W.
-
30 seconds left in the BC OTT game
For the reasons I mentioned. People can be a dumbass and not be actually duh dumb. He just makes dumb decisions and has throughout his career.
-
Banjo Bowl Early Chat
Thing is. Dalton likely had a pretty big say. I mean I think the fake news got people here cuz no way dude played almost a full game on a torn acl. Plus he gets his 175k. It’s football. Careers are short.
-
Banjo Bowl Early Chat
How could a guy play on a torn acl tho and not get hurt immediately. I’m not sure he tore it vs Calgary. He might have hurt it but torn? No chance. Wouldn’t be walking. At all. Like even a little and dude was out there running. No way it was actually torn. I believe it is now. But I find it difficult to believe a guy could actually play almost a full game with a torn ACL. The life of the football player tho. Careers are generally short and end with injury. Dalton had a good couple years here. Probably shouldn’t have been brought back this year but that’s hindsight now. I’m sure he’s probably done as a pro now and that’s unfortunately how she goes. Average football careers are short. He was great actually then got injured and unfortunately got injured again. People making mountains out of mole hills cuz it’s cool to pile on cuz that’s what the cool kids be doing but really, it happens quite often in pro football.
-
30 seconds left in the BC OTT game
Listen I like Buck the person but dude is pretty much a dumbass. Great guy. Very friendly. Have met and talked with him multiple times but dudes a dumbass. He was a dumb qb who made dumb decisions and a dumb OC who made dumb decisions and now a dumb head coach who makes dumb decisions. And his dumbest might be Benevides as DC. How he is still in the league is insane.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I’m gonna guess he didn’t actually tear his acl against Calgary cuz no way would he play again soon. Not sure he’d be walking honestly even. Like dude should be a pro wrestler cuz that’s crazy tough if he legit played on a torn acl and only reinjured it on the 2 point convert and not when running on the field. How do you even reinjure your torn acl. You really don’t. It’s torn or it isn’t.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
He likely thinks he can still go and that hes doing what is asked of him. He probably thinks he is just 1 guy on the team. Likely a leader in the room due to his amount of time spent in the league now and only with us. Prob hears or sees the criticism but has probably also hesrd that for a long time. sad but likely true….. one day, Jake Thomas will go in the bombers ring of honor.
-
Banjo Bowl Early Chat
Yes. Also has mackonzo on there again. He’s likely done before he played a game. Don’t need 9 Canadian starters either.
-
Banjo Bowl Early Chat
Walters and Wade need to grow the set and start yanking harder on the leash cuz ridiculous
-
Banjo Bowl Early Chat
I’m gonna put this out there cuz I’m cold. what if we lose. Badly. Like blow out win by the green riders. do we see legit change then? Cuz playing a guy like Korn and having guys like Woodbey Shay and smith last on their depth charts behind cadawallader and Gauthier is disgusting. I know it doesn’t mean much but still… between that, inserting Korn who was just cut a week ago, Jake Thomas, kolo getting a free pass, why did we sign a proven db in Houston? Dudes getting the Mitchell treatment, this to me is incompetence or sabotage. Listen all yall it’s sabotage. Hey our back up DBs tho are Kelly and Ethan ball. Yup. 9 linebackers. 5 get zero reps. Your backup DBs are Kelly and ball? Holy crap. Is O’Shea ok? Like seriously he can’t honestly think this **** will be good enough. Delusion? Incompetence? Sabotage? Who knows.
-
Banjo Bowl Early Chat
There she be.
-
Banjo Bowl Early Chat
Let’s see. Logan out. Weitz out. Schoen out. Schmek out. Cobb out Peterson on. Kramdi on. Vanterpool on (Wallace gtd) pokey on. Korn on. that’s it. why did we sign Houston again ?? Thomas and Korn will be taking reps together. TD Riders!!!
-
Around the NHL 2025-26
Then tickets would double in price.
-
BanjoBowl Questions from First Time Riders' Fans Attending the Game.
Personally thought teasers was over rated. Centerfolds was real tho.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
lol. Wait till they sit Wilson and play sterns instead. Cuz if everyone healthy , someone is sitting.
-
BanjoBowl Questions from First Time Riders' Fans Attending the Game.
I don’t find it to be overly sketchy outside the ALT most nights. I mean I’ve never stayed over night downtown in my own city but I find they light it up real good there and that keeps the trouble away. Portage is pretty quiet at night honestly. The one time we came home from a party on young at about 4am and walked down town it was dead. Like it looked like a ghost town. Most the problems are closer to Higgins and that area now. Higgins and main. Also near the Winnipeg regional health authority building on main. Look down the alleys next time. It’s crazy. ALT is pretty well lit and they tend to do a good job keeping the “trash” away.
-
Lock of the Week 2 2025: Week 14
I like Demski this week also.
-
Random Jets News
I play golf and regularly shoot in the 80s if I play 18. High 80s but still.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Is this site real cuz I’m a bit mind blown reading some of this stuff from a few of you. I mean the posters who refuse to accept criticism or refuse to actually acknowledge they could be wrong In their opinions don’t like O’Shea cuz he’s smug arrogant and I quote “O'Shea has repeatedly demonstrated that he is rigid in his thinking and thus resistant to change or criticism. His personality is such that, if pressured, he will double down.” He’s just like you guys who complain the most about him.
-
Labour Day GDT, Argos @ Ticats, Elks @ Stamps
It is how it works in sports tho. The MOP is never on a team with a losing record. Like ever.
-
Random Jets News
Crazy. All the players said Comrie was damn near pro but turns out he sucks. lol. These guys really do like him I guess.
-
Labour Day GDT, Argos @ Ticats, Elks @ Stamps
I feel like we had this conversation last year between Brady and BLM.