Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Goalie

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Goalie

  1. We look horrible because our back up qb can’t throw a football. I mean how is that on O’Shea. Reaching here big time. Some of you were wanting Strev to start and going on about how he’s gonna be great, nope. This is what you get. 14 points off 2 rookie throws.
  2. Those throws weren’t on the OC. The last one Demski was covered completely. The first one the Ticat was literally right there also. Those were on Streveler who made the throw.
  3. Because every time our qb throws the ball it’s an interception. Dude can’t throw the ball 10 yards. Only way we getting points is Brady breaks one.
  4. I don’t think you understand you can’t run the damn ball all game long in the cfl. Especially when losing. We are losing. We were losing. You need to be able to make a pass in the CFL. We can’t.
  5. Yes but the Ticats know that also. We losing by 10 now. Gotta be able to pass it.
  6. We can’t just run the damn ball. We need to be able to pass it and every time we do it’s an adventure. Could have 3 or 4 picks already. Streveler can’t pass and can’t run. Every time he throws it’s almost a pick or is one. Can’t just run all game especially when losing.
  7. Streveler is cooked. Put in Wilson or Artopoeous. They can’t be worse.
  8. Feel bad for Strev. Dude can’t do what made him effective anymore.
  9. Why not this game plan with Zach. Ball control is a good thing.
  10. They d has given up 2 fgs really. They are responsible for 6 points against. Streveler is responsible for 7 points against. D is playing fine. Would I like to see more pressure and sacks? You bet but they don’t play that way it seems. But they have also only given up 6 points so it’s working.
  11. Can’t complain. D has given up 2 field goals really.
  12. Houston gave Kenny some trouble if I recall when we played Calgary. They going after Lawson and he’s stepping up.
  13. Solid game plan so far but Streveler throwing is an adventure. Lawson has played well so far. This game he’s been good. They staying away from Houston tho.
  14. They say Long Island is more likely as best buds with Soroykin.
  15. Dudes out kicking coverage. Vaval gonna bust one.
  16. I’d agree that Walters should probably be taking more heat than O’Shea. I think part of it is O’Shea is actually doing daily interviews and Walters has said nothing since free agency. Osh is In the spotlight. Kyle be very very very quiet.
  17. Strev doesn’t inspire. Hamiltons O gonna eat us raw. I think Houston has a good game tho and lawler is quiet but bridges and the others will dominate
  18. I actually expect to see Wilson in the 2nd half tonight. Maybe Artopoeous. Get that blowout feeling. We ain’t gonna be the ones doing the blowing out either.
  19. Crazy. If and honestly with the O it’s a big if but if we win, both us and Hamilton would be 7 and 6. That’s crazy cuz Hamilton being praised and we being **** on. Expectations be a thing round here.
  20. 300k for a receiver is wild. I’d pay prime milt more. Same with prime Arland Bruce probably Geroy Simon but I’m not sure Kenny is In that group. Like you said, his health and other off field issues are red flags.
  21. Every former bomber it seems. Bridges signed in BC.
  22. I’m honestly. Zach can’t throw the ball like Bo can. Never could. I’m not sure Kenny is doing what he’s doing every 4 weeks in Hamilton here. Completely different O. Hamilton oline ain’t great but that receiver group is. Bo can throw. Plus they got a legit OC with cfl experience. our O ain’t in the Ticats league. Our D might be better tho so there’s that but Kenny I’m not sure making a difference when our QBs can’t throw 30 yard passes regularly never mind longer ones

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.