Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Goalie

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Goalie

  1. I work near by. There’s lots of interesting characters at night around there. I’d suspect it’s a simple case of meth heads starting fires.
  2. I don’t think both corners. Williams is a rookie and has potential. Can tackle. Luke Wilson likes him. Seems to also play with a bit of fire, only guy on D who does really. Moxey? Cut. Nichols can go. Holm? I’d try him at safety. So 1 corner and 2 DBs lol. But tejada is on the PR so let’s say 2 others. Might be another Also but let’s keep it at 2 others. LB? Wilson and Jones can go. Right now I’d go Smith the Canadian at WIL. And Woodbey at SAM. I’d bring in some middle guys but maybe a guy like Ayers can get it done. Who knows. I’d bring in a couple legit Middle guys tho. O? Bryant is the root cause issue on the OL. Remove him and if all improves. Broxton. Wallace. Eli. Neufeld. Vanty. Boundary receiver? I don’t think it matters as much as the O not being run by a moron. I’d fire Tommy and hogan can run things. At least he’d likely use Brady more and properly this time.
  3. RD also has those insanely nice blue eyes tho right, if we being honest I think most real men would agree, nice eye colour. Pretty cool looking. So obviously he’s aging so it looks odd. Someone find a pic of his dad or older brothers and compare. Maybe it’s a family thing. Cocaine? Lots of ppl do cocaine every day. I don’t think it’s that. Alcohol is possible. Does seem like a is he married? Kids? I dunno then again maybe it’s like the POTUSA job there in Ottawa and it rapidly extremely rapidly ages you??? But I’d imagine RD has some demons or some reason he didn’t really make it as a QB. Wasn’t he a legend in Idaho or wherever he played ncaa? That was his athletic peak. That probably is the root cause.
  4. Kyle can release players also. And he’s the guy who brings them in. He can do anything even if it pisses O’Shea off. And at this point, it’s time someone rocked the boat cuz the iceberg is coming up and they don’t see it. The complacency seems to be real here with the Trinity. Gotta include Wade who can literally do anything also if he so pleases. He can rock the boat occasionally also. Hasn’t in some time.
  5. As a fan of dogs and even more than people, dogtopia would be great but the real solution is finding them all good loving homes. Dogtopia wouldn’t accomplish that anyways. So Zach back this week? Stanley still at tackle ?? So Zach back to the 6 game this week in all reality. Ottawa gonna get their 1st W I think because it seems no changes or not any that should have been. Or am I wrong on that? We have made changes?? Kyle Osh and coaches really that delusional huh. Montreal will destroy us. Sask will also. And at this point it does start with Kyle.
  6. Difference between a grant or Vaval is it looks like they are running effortlessly. Like almost looks like they are actually running very slow at times but you blink and that’s 15 yards. The guys trying to catch them? They look like they trying and running their fastest. Vaval on that 1 return recently, dude went 30 yards in 2 seconds and was the gone. Nobody even touched him and he out ran our own guys who were 20 yards ahead of him running their hardest. Just another level for Vaval and Grant. Gizmo. Etc. Short guy at work, I’m 6 3, hes 5 5. He says I’m built for strength and he’s built for speed. He’s kinda right.
  7. lol. AI got you. 3 million dollars? That’s more than Brady. And that’s partly why you also know it’s fake. 1. Zach don’t live here. 2. It’s 3 million dollars, Zach is a cfl QB not nfl QB. What Brady does, you me and next dude can do cuz all it costs is time. This tho is 100 percent fake news.
  8. Technically security aren’t even supposed to be fighting. They are all gonna be in serious trouble and it’s about time. I’d give them the benefit of the doubt if this was incident one with their security but it’s incident 51
  9. Thing is, and this is just second hand info as I don’t drink or go to bars but there’s lots of talk that teddy isn’t the first or even last guy the security there basically beat to a pulp. 5 6 on 1 is a pretty regular occurrence there. Is the Seabear innocent?no but he didn’t deeerve to be beaten almost to death by 5 or 6 security guys. Basically the rumour is the pal security are roid raging losers who look for anything so they can beat ppl up. Not the first incident there, just first one involving a local “celebrity “ Like boujee another fire took it down the other day, there was one a week ago also plus in the fall. 3 incidents there. PAL is the same, not the first incident, not the last. A dude was likely beaten half to death the other day. You walk by there and security eyes you. They are the real probleM.
  10. Elks just brought back down to reality. I think they go on a bit of a slide now. Lots of smoke and mirrors there. Pretenders in my opinion.
  11. Seabears are entertaining and goldeyes have the nicest minor league ballpark in North America.
  12. You’re new to the cfl. I knew it.
  13. Jaworski seems like an upgrade on fletcher in my opinion. Based on his limited play last season, I’d start him over fletcher. Maybe Jenkins is back after the bye Also as both he and jaworski looked good in limited reps. Doesn’t hurt to add more talent.
  14. Weren’t you one of many who said he was overpaid. 2 picks and 48 points given up. Great game to show the Edmonton talent on D.
  15. There a school in the ncaa who is going to let 1 fan call is it 3 plays or even an entire drive ??? Imagine that. Bombers should do that
  16. Move on from McManus as scout. There a reason others have moved on and he hasn’t. that simple. Demote younger? I dunno. Anything. lol at firing O’Shea 8 9 games in to 3 yr deal. That’s not gonna happen. It just won’t. Accept it. Move on. O’Shea is here this year and prob next at the least. So O’Shea is good at building a roster. That’s a good start. So what bombers need to do is forget 26 and audition for 27. Starting now. A rebuild of sorts. Step 1. Figure out the Oline. Step 2. Give the reps to Dru Taylor and BP even. Forget Zach. He’s not part of the rebuild, neither is Stan Kyrie Nichols Jones Neufeld and oh I dunno let’s go with Moxey. (There’s an easy way to show you notice a problem also, cut Moxey) Give me hope for 27 cuz right now there’s none for 26. Condell should go also.
  17. Entitlement amongst the fan base is insane. I get going on about real issues but the re writing history to fit the narrative is insane. But even I shut the last game off because i can deal with Losing, i can’t deal with the D in particular giving up. Back to back games at that. We are now Thursday 1030am, nothing. Not a peep. No changes. I get bye week but show me you care and ******* do something if you are even allowed. If not ok, on the 1st day back from it, better be ch ch changes.
  18. Just making stuff up now eh Donald. Team Drs in the end give the red or green light. But hey maybe dolegala would have won that cup game right. Jesus Christ.
  19. Hey MBT get hurt so Kelly can come in and bombers defence will then fold like a cheap tent. That was 1 of their wins. We win? Our players are so talented they did it despite that O’Shea. Others win? RD ate O’Shea for lunch. Like if we are being honest right. Grudge. But whatever. It’s fine. I think it’s obvious now tho. Cuz it’s literally just all of the above repeat. But that’s fine. But it’s not the only problem and probably not the biggest one even.
  20. Maybe the talent just wasn’t there. Cuz outside of a few depth ticat pieces not a lot of former bomber recruits on other teams after bombers moved on. I mean you then look at the roster and go ok Reese Jenkins I suppose, Ayers, Woodbey, Williams cam Allen when healthy, these guys made the most or are currently trying to make the most of their limited opportunities cuz they either made the team or stuck around and worked and made the roster. Where’s the other 60 guys we have cut ?? Welcome to Walmart, get your **** and get out?? The talent was lacking and that is on Kyle. Kyle likes to sign cfl free agents, not overly big on bringing superstars in from scouting tho. McManus isn’t as good at finding talent as Joe Mack was even. And if we being really honest you just don’t like O’Shea. And have some sort of grudge against him. I mean if we are being honest here now. If we are being honest why the **** does 2 years 3 years ago matter in 2026?? How is that remotely relevant? Basically you will **** on O’Shea but praise others for being as stubborn as O’Shea. What’s RD doing in 2026 besides losing every game and aging like a reverse Benjamin button.
  21. How bout your boy RD tho eh? What a rockstar.
  22. Hockey might be becoming more nba and baseball where only a handful of teams are true legit contenders and everyone else is just there. I mean, you get the odd Cinderella story right but not often. Dodgers Yankees Red Sox in baseball every year. It’s gonna come to that. Florida Tampa LV Carolina Dallas. Houston when they come.
  23. I’ve heard it’s sorta irrelevant as their income is taxed every place they play. Like Florida paying no taxes for 42 “cheques “. The other 42 on the road (depending on if tax exists there) their “cheques” get taxed.
  24. We have a QB. A very good RB and a couple decent receivers on O. Our D could prob be simplified and just less thinking more reacting (like what RD said in his article about fields) and automatically improve. Less confusion less substitution every down. Vaval is a game changer. Get him involved more. I know he’s a DB but surely you could use him on O. I mean try it. If they pull the heads out, big IF cuz nothing yet , and it’s mid week, they could turn it around. Let’s be honest. Is Edmonton legit? Who knows. Sask? Probably legit but again who knows. That makes me sick thinking Sask is legit btw. But the rest of the west? And east cuz a cross over is very real this year again, we could make a run. Finish 1st? Nah. 2nd? Prob not. 3rd? Possible. Crossover? Likely.
  25. They literally are the only Group trying to improve downtown and pumping in and bringing in millions per year for the city. They deserve it. Guaranteed. I’d give it to them honestly. They have and are doing so much good downtown it’s crazy. TN can’t fix the methhead issue but they can try to fix **** up and it’s what they have been doing. 66 opioid calls in 1 day here in Winnipeg from 911, 66. That means 66 times resources were wasted on ppl who don’t give a crap. Maybe the radisson also although I’m not sure there. Potential there also. Perhaps as a hotel and living area. Or potentially just living. It could be fixed up. They own the glass one across the street really so I dunno.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.