Everything posted by Goalie
-
Around The NHL 2026-27
Who the **** wanted another dude who doesn’t play defence? Seriously. Nobody wanted him here. Why.
-
2026 Bombers Season
Cline was waived by the Fins. Any chance he comes up here?
-
Week 13 games
lol. Bombers social media has done similar and it was loved. Ppl are soft as ****
-
Around The NHL 2026-27
Helle to Pitt for Rutger mcgroarty plus plus plus plus ?? lol
-
Around The NHL 2026-27
Florida doesn’t have much of interest to the jets either. Guys we like they wouldn’t trade for him. Not gonna give Helle away for nothing
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
Told you all they would win. Didn’t expect it to be convincingly tho. I almost became Nostradamus when whiner I mean Alexander got hurt for a moment.
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
Pat Neufeld took like 30 yards on penalties himself. What up with that.
-
Random Jets News
Only way to say it is dudes head is starting to match his ear size. Thats all I’ll say. It’s been catching up for a while now but truly after winning the gold and wooping it up at the White (only) House, you could see the transformation was nearing completion. Most the American olympians minus Mathew’s have been dealt out of Canada now. It’s a trend.
-
Random Jets News
Hellebuyck is a clown for going public. It just makes him look bad. The reality is the guy wants to win, that’s what his trade request is all about. He thinks he deserves a Stanley cup. He wants a cup. There’s no guarantee he gets it tho. If he’s traded to Buffalo and shits the bed cuz that style they play don’t match what he truly needs to be elite, is he gonna demand another trade? Dude needs a team who plays almost a trap style of D. That’s when we were our best. Unfortunately when wr lost to Vegas Helle was outplayed by MAF. And hasn’t been great in the playoffs since.
-
Random Jets News
He’s consistently ranked quite high by his peers. What trade has he lost exactly? No move and no trade clauses are a thing Winnipeg has to deal with more than anyone else. These are facts. A new gm changes nothing. Players still would refuse to waive to come. Nothing changes. Our small market team won the presidents trophy 2 seasons ago. That right there shows he isn’t a shitty gm cuz Chevy is doing his job wearing every handcuff available. A Canadian team hasn’t won a cup since the original jets left. This Jets team is a consistent playoff regular, not tons of success there but again no Canadian team has won this millennium.
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
If it’s the guy I’m thinking. Could be Mortimer Snerd tho off another site, I’m just not convinced Nate was morris. I want to say his name was Barry or Gary or similar. I’m not sure tho. The dude I worked with was closer to my age, maybe 5 to 10 years older. He’d be 50 ish now probably. Around there.
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
You could make the argument Like the bombers they don’t win the last game as much as they should. But I dunno. They only draw 20k there. They all want to be us off the field, on it, ALs have been pretty good for a long time but they also play in the much weaker east division right.
-
Random Jets News
Chevy will. Ask Evander and PLD about that.
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
Things might change when we are no longer in the crossover playoff position but until then…. Cuz success is likely just making the playoffs. It shouldn’t be sneaking in but I feel it could be in their view. They would prefer a home playoff game obviously cuz $$$$ and that right now is the driving factor here. $$$ Once asses are no longer in 30k plus seats every night, things definitely will change. Until then it’s not in playoff position.
-
Random Jets News
No. They apparently haven’t received much of any offers. Turns out teams have goalies they like already. Helle had 2 good weeks on a super team last year and about 20 bad ones with the Jets. I’m not sure if teams necessarily see him as an upgrade or if they do, they won’t give up what Chevy wants and Chevy won’t trade guys until he gets what he wants.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Man. Taking x or social media posts seriously? Yeah no. Fun fact. All the trash are on x and social media and social media is made for ppl who have truly zero clue (Facebook posts include social media) and just complain about everything all of the time. The one place no reputable business or organization should take seriously are trolls on social media. 25 trolls online but 30000 plus in the stands still. Social media is a very vocal minority of fans. People at the stadium out weigh ppl who do nothing but constantly complain and if we being honest it’s been proven most ppl post on social media while taking a deuce. And bots. So many bots. Just repeating talking points repeated elsewhere. Social media is a cesspool man.
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Nate didn’t own a book store. Man that dude fooled some of you good. Nate is like a 350 pound computer nerd. He had the gift of gab and a voice made for radio. But wore sweatpants and a very large t shirt most days. I’d say he was obese.
-
Random Jets News
Remember Laine? He played 1 game then was traded. Does Helle play one game or none? I’m gonna say none. He’s prob traded in a week or less now. And like Laine, the return will be surprising. I’m gonna guess it’s New Jersey and not Buffalo tho. New Jersey been my dark horse all along. Mercer RHD prospect Seamus Casey and a 1st. Maybe a goalie but honestly, Smid is the only guy I’d want. If not him I’d just call up Dom from the moose. Dude put on a show in the playoffs
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
Yup, agreed. Others built to score a TD a quarter. We built to kick a FG a quarter. And O’Shea loves his vets. He can’t see some are washed up. Just listen to him talk about Nichols on YouTube today. Just delusional. It’s truly, I wonder if Oshea’s boss Kyle feels the same way? If so, at this point O’Sheas boss is doing nothing at all so I’m assuming he does feel similar. So what’s the final solution really.
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
Nichols is a GTD, so yeah let’s not dress another DB. Let’s dress 10 linebackers. No idea who makes that call, I’m assuming O’Shea but there’s talk he lets his coordinators be pretty hands on and that could be part of a bigger problem where O’Shea really does nothing except stand there. Everyone assumes it’s O’Shea and just O’Shea. I feel it’s not. I feel I’ve heard multiple times In the past that the coordinators have quite the input here. No doubt O’Shea has the final call but in his press conferences when asked he says we I mean I quite often so I think it’s a collaborative effort amongst all coordinators with O’Shea having final final say. Like dude certainly isn’t ruling with an iron fist. Tommy Jordan and Mike Miller all have a say. Sounds like Marty has a say also. Personally the next coach I meet or see who likes playing rookies over vets in any pro sport, he will be the first one. AnY sport, O’Shea is really no different than Paul Maurice in hockey or Joe Torre in baseball with the old Yankees teams… when push comes to shove it’s vets over the kids in key moments in all sports really. Jets got a 3 2 lead game 7 Stanley cup final. 40 seconds left. They ain’t sending out Viggo. They sending out Lowry or Scheif. Yankees gonna send in 40 yr old closer to shut her down. Who was the patriots backup when Brady was playing? lol. Coaches love their vets. Always will. Why? Cuz vets are trusted to do their jobs. Rookies gotta earn it. Weird part tho at one point every player was that rookie tho. It’s like an office job really, once you get that vet status you do less ,get paid more and start to lose that motivation cuz you ain’t being pushed no more. You notice In office jobs the higher up you go, the less you actually do? It’s the young ones doing all the grunt work. It’s the same with the bombers, once you reach vet status, you basically don’t even have to practice anymore.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Like what people? 5 of you online? I’m just curious what ppl you mean.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Ppl talk about O’Shea and arrogance. RD is the definition.
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
Something weird. I don’t know why. It’s just a gut feeling. Just seems like a game we should get our asses handed to us but won’t. For 1 week only Zach turns back the clock. absolutely zero changes tho is just it’s not surprising it’s just pathetic at this point honestly. We deserve to lose badly and eventho I feel we win I almost hope we get wooooooped. Like 70 to 17 or something.
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Nate ranted but he ranted pretty eloquently. Like pretty smart guy I’d think. I don’t know if that’s him or not, I think this guy is a bit younger than people think. I’ll be honest, I’m pretty sure I worked with the dude and he was not a fan of let’s say western Indians. Hence Nasty Nate, dude was the racist but an eloquent one. I’d read a nasty Nate post tho. Always interesting. Definitely disliked Lyle Bauer.
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
Could be ugly but I feel the bombers pull out the W for some odd reason. I expect 50 on our D tho. But I feel something weird happens and bombers win. Maybe Alexander gets hurt.