Everything posted by Stickem
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
You just had to know after starting the second half with a bunch of 2 and outs, it was a sign we reverted back to our bull$hit ways and the loss would be inevitable....What happened between the first and second half was totally amazing...but somehow expected....Expect the same for the last stretch of the season and most likely sitting on the sidelines
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
I used to be like greased lightning....but the only thing bursting on me now is my shorts
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
... have we got something different....something special for tonight......don't look like it....don't like our chances
-
Week 12 Games
Trotting out Jake Maier as a legitimate no 1 qb. is laughable..IF they want to start turning things around find another qb and start the hunt immediately...Macbeth replacing McCheese is not the answer but prolonging the agony with Jake is not the answer either...Ottawa you're on the clock
-
2026 Bombers Season
Some say we are spoiled and expect too much..I say there's nothing wrong with that, because holding those values keeps you at or near the top..The fans in the Peg have waited a very long time to see success that this club has attained, and are certainly not happy with the way the team has dropped off even to the point where I heard collective booing in a recent game ....That should be a big red flag for management to take note of...I as a fan don't expect miracles but I do expect competency and that is something we've been short of lately
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Popcorn....definitely the hi-lite of any Ottawa game in 26'...What a mess in the cap..Dimwittie better get out his big broom....he's got plenty of sweeping to do, and have a good look in the mirror while he's doing it
-
Post(game)Mortem - Ott edition
Missing Griffin for sure ....I don't know what the hell happened to Nichols but he isn't the same player we had last year....Major Williams was very promising early...hope he finds his game again
-
Post(game)Mortem - Ott edition
I counted ,after watching the game again, 9 completions in a row right out of the gate by a 'suspect' quarterback, Maier, and watched some pitiful coverage on their receivers, making them look like allstars....We have a very large problem in our secondary...and unless that's addressed we will continue to see teams march up and down the field at will....Changes need to be made...Just one obvious problem
-
2026 Bombers Season
Recognizing that .....and I agree, what are the options for this club.....Contracts are making a move coach wise prohibitive ....There has to be an intervention AND either the powers that be haven't the gumption to take any action or they're complicit in what is going on....I don't think anyone likes a loser, which lately we have certainly taking on the aura of one ....It's a tough nut to crack and one that there's no easy answer for....Having said that not doing a damned thing to rectify our problems is NOT the answer
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Stickem approves this message.................
-
2026 Bombers Season
IF we don't add a couple of difference makers in the next week, it will indicate we're not interested in the rest of the season..We know there's one out there in Geno....Could we make a deal with the guy or are we even interested ??...
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Any other club and we would've been waxed....A big positive this club has is Brady,,,,Sergio....Jefferson...Ceresna Demski AND Perkins...who I'm liking more and more every time out ...I honestly think he could start and hasn't had chance to show he's a helluva talent ...Great that we have that talent at qb....IF we could only say that about a few other positions (including coaching) we'd be in good shape
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
We're getting jobbed man...what bull$hit calls
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
WOW ....A db MADE A KNOCK DOWN....SHOULDA BEEN PICKED
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Zack forgot how to get rid of the ball...
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
We have the most pitiful excuse for db's in the league....Nobody can tackle or cover ...Nichols....Moxey and now Williams (who I had hope for) are baaaaad....Need some relacements badly
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Is Brady our only weapon.....for cripes sake try throwing to one of our 'ace' receivers....A LOT MORE.... WE still have one ....I think
-
2026 Bombers Season
This is one of the lamest excuses a coach would/could use...I'm losing faith daily in the OSHtrich
-
2026 Bombers Season
This statement couldn't be more right....The mark of a 'loser club' is when the 'losers' start washing up on their club
-
2026 Bombers Season
After the last bloody disgrace at home last game and seeing very little change ,if any, you have to wonder is anyone in charge and actually giving a damn..The team was embarrassed,disgraced and humiliated and it seems we're content with that...IF that's what we are taking into the next game against Ottawa, AND we lose, the shite will hit the fan and somebody should lose their job..Will that happen?? doubtful and the writing on the wall will spell ' this club has officially quit in 26'...It appeared that's what they did against BC
-
2026 Bombers Season
Sounds more like Brady and his wife...He champions dog rescue....but hey IF Zack wants to contribute I don't think Brady would mind.......
-
Week 10 Games
Dicky boy must have been yelling at someone and tearing a strip, lost it so bad, he forgot to throw his rag....That was a blatant miss by the refs and the command centre ....Is there a chance that the 'review' boys can be 'reviewed' cuz that was just plain bull$hit
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Let's face it the whole situation in Ottawa is ripe for losing....It's a lost year....doesn't matter what the reason is that Lewis is leaving...Attitude, money, bad coach, could be a myriad of things...the fact is he has been cut....we need help and he still has game...Sign the guy and let him play his top game for us....lord knows we need a receiver of his caliber...IF we don't give this a shot then it'll be obvious we have written the season off as well...I'm sure Brown knows all the negatives about Geno...ask him if he'd be a good fit and at least talk to Lewis and show we still want to be in the running in the west....
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Very true....as long as they had a fair to good relationship in Ottawa....Can't imagine Dru being nasty with anybody or vice-versa concerning Gino....Lewis would be worth a shot...Remember a play when we played Ottawa in the overtime....Lewis came up with a great catch as I recall in the endzone, extending the overtime period...He can still play top ball
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
I think Lewis's play has suffered, because of the lack of talent in Ottawa around him...I say bring him in on a deal favourable to both sides ....he makes our receiving corps gain some respectability AND he can actually catch