Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stickem

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stickem

  1. Very talented ...I think Zack will be getting on his horse A LOT....I hope his escape ability is better than we've seen this year .....Big ask I know
  2. All I can say IF the brain trust thinks they're going to regurgitate this steaming pile and run it by the fans that buy the tix in 27'....If that happens wellll they might be in for a rude awakening, especially when the Bomber faithful stop filling PAS and the gravy train is derailed
  3. Any remote look to that last game by the club, and you can say 'that's all she wrote' till 27....Might as well start auditions....After saying that we might as well put the 'deadwood' on the roster on notice ...with a sayonora slip
  4. Nothing wrong with Singer....the guy should have been in play earlier in the season....That goes back to coaching and as we are witnessing not good enough
  5. Great synopsis Booch....I have a very bad feeling that nothing will change enough with this club while the current gang is in place....We can only hope major changes will be made for 27' but it sure looks 'murky' right now
  6. I'm not convinced that Brown has the 'jam' to be the answer at qb for this club...Actually I was skeptical the first time he played in the Peg...He has a quick release and when he's accurate works for the short game....I don't think the long game is his forte and that's a problem....You need both to be successful....watch Alexander for proof....I hope Elgersma brings it next year and takes the reins....In fact I hope we get to see him get some more reps before the season is out....O'Shea is a problem as witnessed in that game last night....At least he should have inserted Perkins, who by the way can throw and run...Why we haven't seen more of the guy this year is amazing.. Just part of the talent that seems to get ignored on this club, even when it was prudent to insert them, at least to get valuable reps...BUT that's another story
  7. I sure don't see the sold out houses we've seen this year in 27' ...UNLESS major moves are made ...I;m getting on the Elgersma wagon now....We need something to believe in
  8. Sure looks like the head coach has lost the locker room....What a beaten bunch
  9. Almost????
  10. After this 'shite kickin' I hope they realize a quarterback change is needed in the Cal game or we'll suffer more of the same....Give Elgersma and Perkins a fair shot
  11. May as well start cleaning out their lockers and for some it will be for the last time
  12. what a butcherin'...Plain to see we had no interest in winning and no answer for the Als....Using them as a measurement we will have to start rebuilding immediately and even at that it''ll take a couple of seasons....Is Drew the answer really....For cripes sake throw Perkins in for a changeup ...try something this is pathetic .....Going to be some hard reckoning for this club in the club this offseason
  13. So which is it today....heckle orrr jeckyl can't say for sure....Some promising changes to the roster 'could' help but not convinced we have enough to beat the beast in the east....We can't drop any games now when all of the chips are on the table ....I hope we don't leave anything out there today on the field ...We beat them once....can we do it again???
  14. ....following certain moves....convinced
  15. Oilers going to tank with that jerk Babs....Fun times have just begun..lol
  16. Lauther...who the riders cut and the have to make a deal for him...Great moves...I don't think we've done anything as stupid as that ....wait a minute, I may be incorrect
  17. Neild shouldn't see the field, ....We have to roster our best players from here till the end of the season, or we don't stand a chance down the stretch....Pokey, Singer and White have been reliable...they have to start....
  18. I'll tell you how it works.....Expectations will be so low that anything the brain trust tries to pass under your nose will look great AND when that happens we'll all be happy with anything resembling competency, enabling the brain trust to sift through the bottom feeders and promptly bring them in...Capiche...signed 'The Mafia'
  19. As soon as I heard he was hired I thought 'is that the best we can do'...He was not successful back east and naturally our brain trust said to themselves ..ah what the hell he has CFL experience....Yes, someone must have said, experienced that went nowhere BUT we can turn him into an offensive genius...So he we are stuck with an incompetent and I'm going to suggest he's not the only one
  20. o Line crapped the bed when it counted....Brown didn't seem to know that you get rid of the ball rather than taking the sacks BUT the O Line failed him miserably...Argos D were in our backfield with ease on more than one occasion ....This club has some glaring ineptitude ...offensively and defensively....Will anything be corrected this late in the season?? not likely and so it will take an offseason to correct ...The team, as it stands now, will likely not be in any playoff contention of any note in 26'
  21. Don't know much about their facilities in Quebec city ..The Nordiques seemed to get off the ground initially, then fell flat on their face....A team there would have to be promoted properly....if it isn't ,we could see a failure and their stadium looking like another Calgary won't go over so well ...Like the idea though of getting another club in the east......
  22. We know Kelly is going to come out throwing till his arm drops off...Our db's better be on their top game and for cripes sake keep a lid on this Coxie guy.... a game changer ...Their running game is average to poor so it's force Kelly to chuck em up for the picking orrrr we could be if for a long night
  23. They're going to six-game themselves into a contender....Dimwoodie's way
  24. What a lot of people don't know is that Kapp had a jar of peanut butter in his paw when he laid one on the old wrestler....Never was a rematch as I think the senior homes wouldn't allow it and provide a day pass for either
  25. I think that everyone would agree that 'overall' Bud had a very successful career as head coach in Winnipeg...hence the statue of him for his career....If there was a glitch it was the year we only won one game...The other Cup winning years speak for themselves.....wind or no wind ...and I would bet, during those winning seasons, his call to take the wind when available was proven true

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.