HardCoreBlue
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: 2026 Bombers Season
Everything posted by HardCoreBlue
-
Elks @ Argos-Als @ Riders
Didn’t watch the game. What did he do?
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Hamilton Tiger-Cats GDT
But he gets at those gaps like there’s no tomorrow. I know I know I’m frustrating. Go Bombers?
-
2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
You’re crazy. You asked I answered.
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Hamilton Tiger-Cats GDT
I’m sorry and know i shouldn’t be focussing on a low tier player like JT but lining him up at end should be against the law. wowzers.
-
3 turds pls ch The strevolution will not be televised
How the mighty have fallen. Ugh. I’ve been a spoiled little brat for the last five years. What is the appropriate amount of complaining one can do here?
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Hamilton Tiger-Cats GDT
I didn’t listen to it but did he least mention that no one should feel comfortable no one should feel safe in how things are going including him and his coaching staff and if things need to be changed they will be. That I think would be an appropriate statement to share publicly if he has high expectations of himself and his team.
-
3 turds pls ch The strevolution will not be televised
Captain obvious but It’s usually not about throwing a player under the bus unless it’s 100% warranted it’s more about distributing the blame as appropriate across all positions and all coaches but blame per player/coach will vary. No one player or coach is immune but some shoulder way more blame than others. Streveler would probably be middle of the pack with shouldering blame looking at it as a whole.
-
3 turds pls ch The strevolution will not be televised
I think what no one can get around no matter how they explain it away that staying status quo with this edition of our WBB gets exactly what we’re getting now. We’re 13 games into the season, we’re well past the ‘we’re working out the kinks, working thru the adversity, stay the course’.
-
The Trade Thread
That's not what pisses me off, do whatever you want, I get it taking care of himself, his family blah blah blah, fill your boots. You're a professional athlete providing an entertainment service to an audience and should be appropriately compensated. But just the curious human behavioural side of me pops up when a historic amount of cash is put in front of one of you and you have the luxury of waving it off with teams and people pandering to your every need, the guilty part of me would love to see what he would do if the offer was pulled with no other team offering anything. KHL? Take the offer? Retire from hockey? It would be fascinating to watch and yes I know it would never happen, collusion is sort of a bad thing I'm told. 🙂
-
3 turds pls ch The strevolution will not be televised
Team Win Team Game Team Loss Team Game No where being a football expert like some here but if you are consistently losing the lines of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, you usually lose, no?
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Hamilton Tiger-Cats GDT
Because that’s what we do no matter what.
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Hamilton Tiger-Cats GDT
Its insane.
-
Bombers at TiCats early chat
That's a great point/reminder. You could say that for any position. That's why football is the ultimate team sport. One player falters not only impacts his responsibilities but others as well
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Hamilton Tiger-Cats GDT
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Hamilton Tiger-Cats GDT
Must win? Ahhh sure from a confidence level but this is the CFL where getting into the playoffs comes with many scenarios. It will be interesting to hear what some say after this game. We win handily: Told you so We win a close one: Told you so We lose a close one: Bugger off we're almost there We lose handily: ?- Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
It's got that feel that 'oh they didn't back the brinks truck up for me, oh that's insulting'.- Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Hamilton Tiger-Cats GDT
Based on his current body of work not looking promising.- 2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
Yea thanks, things have gotten better for sure but two things come to mind right away with football violence, Kickoff returns and what's going on in those short yardage/goal line piles. Yikes!- 2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
For the people who played/coached football at a high level, I'm assuming they'd have a perspective on what's allowable/tolerated and what's not allowable when it comes to football violence because it's a violent sport.- 2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
He might want to go back and watch the film on his ear hole hit. As for him charging that one of our lineman intentionally dove at his knees, I would suggest then going to his coach, get the gametape that shows it and submit it into the league for review.- Random Jets News
If MOS was coaching the Jets, he'd be starting the season. Ba doom phish.- Banjo Bowl GDT
Perfect summary of Kevin Glenn. This should be put on his football card. Only thing I'd add is his rights were held by every CFL team. Oh and maybe Riders suck.- Bombers at TiCats early chat
I'm surprised Mitchell wasn't asked to turn in his jersey after the last game. He would have been an easy one to help start sending a message that changes are needed.- Banjo Bowl GDT
Milt did that a lot to DB's. 🙂- Banjo Bowl GDT
I always hold hope we do. - Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Hamilton Tiger-Cats GDT