Everything posted by HardCoreBlue
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Absolutely no push up the middle, 7 tackles, 0 sacks, 0 hurries (I think) after 11 games = completely shits their pants or Jake hate or we have no one better, or he helps with the ratio, or he's actually performing adequately, or he's earned to be out there until he decides he doesn't want to do it anymore or a bit of all these factors? The one thing JT has helped me with is understanding in more detail how important the NT position is. I'm more of a DB/safety/SAM/Wil fan but my level of appreciation for needing an effective Dline has increased immensely especially this year.
-
Back to Back - Blue Bombers vs Riders Pre-Game Chat
Need to put this description on his football card.
-
2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
Yup he's branding himself not the CFL.
-
Bombers at Als early chat
Nope. Nope. Nope. Take his Jersey, put it up in the dressing room and let him help coach the Dline if he wants to. ๐
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Not up the middle we won't be. Okay that's enough, I'll show myself out.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Someone needs to tell him you can carve out a great career in this league with pretty good compensation.
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
No push up the middle has become my arch nemesis. :-)
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
Yes indeed Roughriders suck. Well said.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Sure but it seems youโre implying it. Anyways go Bombers.
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
Also looking forward in seeing what Logan has.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I'm not sure how people on a discussion board discussing issues they have with roster management (and other BB football decisions/approaches) and how it could be improved to help us secure a win have lost with touch with reality? I follow along for the most part and rarely see someone suggest MOS needs to go, be fired. To me saying he's not going to get fired anytime soon means anyone who raises ongoing issues with his decisions mean they have lost touch with reality. But that's just me and I haven't read every post and I could indeed be missing something here. I'd rather see a discussion board full of opinions than a discussion board that sets a limit on what can be talked about and for how long. We all (most?) know none of this is within our control, our influence (that reality part you refer to) but it's great to chat about it anyways.
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
If I was a DC, I think I'd like to have the opposing OC/HC with that primary mindset. Allows the ability to lay defensive traps etc.
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
Even to this day as a broadcaster he still remains the same. Watching a game he was doing the color on, think the RedBlacks were marching down the field and he placed more emphasis on a field goal than on a touchdown. No killer instinct.
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
Yup very hard to watch when a third string inexperienced rookie has the time to comfortably go thru his reads.
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
I was just about getting over this then Arbuckle shows up.
-
Bombers at Als early chat
I think the bigger question I have is what needs to happen (other than injury, rest, game already decided) for MOS and his coaching staff to substitute a starter for a dressed depth player? I'd enjoy hearing the real answers because it will vary per position, per player, per junction in the game/season. I'm assuming head coaches and their coordinators will have similarities in their approaches but also have their own unique and different nuances and philosophies.
-
Bombers at Als early chat
Right which emphasizes the need for some game reps obviously with some thought before doling them out. There is a risk of course, i.e., player crapping the bed when their number is called ergo confidence hit but that's what it's all about, that's how one grows, develops not just in sport but in life generally.
-
Ottawa RedBlacks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
Thanks for that memory Debbie.
-
Bombers at Als early chat
Practice speed to game speed not even close.
-
Lock of the Week 2 2025: Week 12
Dillion Mitchell, your time to shine. (please?)
-
Bombers at Als early chat
Nine games in (1/2 the season), six defensive tackles divided by X amount of reps = Jake hate?
-
Bombers at Als early chat
JT starting NT? Sure, why not. At this point it's just a big FU to anyone who thinks he should not be on the field.
-
Bombers at Als early chat
When it comes to Chad Kelly I think itโs more who cares?
-
3 turds plus cranky honker donโt say roster management edition
Show him clips of how AC played and do that. ๐
-
Bombers at Argos early chat
Okay, well, a wellness check-in is in order then.