HardCoreBlue
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Forum: Discussion Forums
Everything posted by HardCoreBlue
-
Argos at Bombers- Looking ahead
When I lived in Winnipeg I went to a gym where there were two signs in the men's dressing room that read: Please do not sit naked on the couches Please use blow dryers for their intended purposes
-
Argos at Bombers- Looking ahead
So in summary, Argos suck? Love you too.
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
BO in angry mode. I like that. I think the rest of the team should play in that mode as well. We just came up with our identity that needs to be better executed. The WBB’s play in the angry mode so buckle up. (MBB TM 2026) :)
-
2026 Bombers Season
Yea exactly what is he new around here?
-
2026 Bombers Season
- Argos at Bombers- Looking ahead
Yup and the second step would be for our DB’s to catch the damn ball.- Around The NHL 2026-27
Just to be my usual annoying self to keep on this no move clause, Dylan Larkin is a perfect example of the many things wrong in having it in the first place.- Argos at Bombers- Looking ahead
I could see MOS saying this: The kid earned it. Let’s roll. And because MOS lurks on this site, he likes to do the opposite of what most are suggesting just to see and chuckle at our reaction. That’s my theory and i’m sticking to it. :)- Argos at Bombers- Looking ahead
Here's what I've heard hot off the presses: Argos suck.- 2026 Bombers Season
I don’t want to trade ZC either. I’m greedy I want both of them. IMHO being the armchair QB that I am MOS and TC need to utilize a 2qb system to utilize both their skills to give the D different looks to keep them off balance. I’ll add, what’s the harm in trying?- Brady @ Bo: The GDT
Yup and now one would think that if ZC can't go this week this is a perfect test for Dru Brown on where he's at as a starter in this league.- Brady @ Bo: The GDT
Most db’s can usually catch in practice and warm up looking like all stars but come game time hands turn to rock.- Around The NHL 2026-27
Damn straight. Great point.- Brady @ Bo: The GDT
I get it, my son was a db whom I bugged about his hands but cmon you gotta make the easy ones.- 2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Week 13 Montreal QB 1 and 2 are down for the count QB 3 Wilson comes out and Rocky Butler's us.- Brady @ Bo: The GDT
I don’t think that’s the point comparing ourselves to other D’s if we are being selfish for our team. Yes our D has done some good things, keep doing them, but let’s improve each week regardless of how we stack up against other D’s in the league. Set high expectations, set that tone. Constantly tweak to get better.- Around The NHL 2026-27
Okay go to the union and say small market teams (and other less desirable locations) are being challenged significantly with this no move clause so what can we offer to offset any changes we propose to help ensure we all make concessions. However i’m thinking Bettman and the majority of his company have no desire to revisit this no move clause because it’s something they support. I just think they may not be up front with why they support this perk. And it is a perk, it’s not a necessity.- Around The NHL 2026-27
All the more reason to rid the no move clause. Concession in losing it? More mulla coming your way.- Brady @ Bo: The GDT
Well that one real practice better include a grinding DB exercise on how to catch a damn football.- Brady @ Bo: The GDT
I’m sorry I think it is reasonable to say being a huge db fan of the game they have to make those plays, no excuses. This whole week of practice I’m hoping there are consequences.- Brady @ Bo: The GDT
Yes I absolutely detest a passive scheme. Gives me the same feeling when I see a passive collapsed box pk in hockey. It goes to your previous point they are playing not to lose versus playing to win. It’s a tweak JY needs to make to strengthen this defense.- Brady @ Bo: The GDT
Maybe one could correlate that with scoring has gone up considerably so far this season?- Brady @ Bo: The GDT
Well unfortunately we can’t confirm that hypothesis as we chose to place him on the pr versus dress him to excite the team from a freshly made trade with some controversy on the RedBlacks end. It was a perfect set-up all for not.- Brady @ Bo: The GDT
What perfect situation provided for Dru Brown coming off a fresh trade to set a new story line for our Blue and Gold. Crap.- Brady @ Bo: The GDT
Yup he sure did help confirm that stereotype. - Argos at Bombers- Looking ahead