Everything posted by White Out
- GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers vs. Saskatchewan Roughriders - Tussle at the Toilet Bowl
-
Call it what you want … you need to move on from Collaros
I feel like the decision to let Brown go and Keep Zach is going to set the franchise back many, many years
- GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers vs. Saskatchewan Roughriders - Tussle at the Toilet Bowl
- GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers vs. Saskatchewan Roughriders - Tussle at the Toilet Bowl
- GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers vs. Saskatchewan Roughriders - Tussle at the Toilet Bowl
- GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers vs. Saskatchewan Roughriders - Tussle at the Toilet Bowl
- GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers vs. Saskatchewan Roughriders - Tussle at the Toilet Bowl
-
3 stars plus hh game of the year
Fun game, and it's giving me some very ill-advised hope for the season
- GDT - Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- GDT - Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- GDT - Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers
-
GDT - Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- GDT - Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- GDT - Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- GDT - Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- GDT - Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- GDT - Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- GDT - Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- GDT - Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- The Bighill thread
Daddy needs to hang up the cleats- GDT - Ottawa Redblacks vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers - Let the Redemption Tour Begin!
- 3 stars turds and maybe a glimmer of hope
I can't believe we let Dru Brown walk for Zach- GTD WEEK 4 - BOMBERS @ STAMPS
god. this version of the bombers is so unlikeable and stupid.- GTD WEEK 4 - BOMBERS @ STAMPS
I think the D has played almost a full game by now because our O sucks so bad. hard to blame them right- GTD WEEK 4 - BOMBERS @ STAMPS
I can't remember the last time I offense was this bad. I think you have to go back to 2016?