Everything posted by White Out
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
very even football game, but I feel like we're lucky to be winning. Calm down score some points
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Jesus. An 8000 yard punt
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Zach, back to you. Please score.
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Brutal Zach. Brutal.
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Solid drive so far
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
The fact Cody is outplaying Zach has yet to really register with me
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Guys we got that 3rd down cuz my wife came down to check on the game and she let me hold her boobs.
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
If I was in Hamilton I would give the entire defense a full body massage for that effort
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Christ.
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
**** eh Lawler!
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Montréal d looking like they're really committing to containing the run. Zach. To you sir
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Garbage by the d there jesus
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
It's about time the cheap shot artists got a goddamn flag
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
My kids are asleep above me so Im happily clapping quietly
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
The refs sure are letting Montreal get away with a lot of cheap shots after the play
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
gj D
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
*Demski trips* TSN: nice play Lemon!
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
I dont know how the players do it. I feel like I could **** myself.
-
Grey Cup Party Menu Thead
Cape Breton pizza on the menu tonight, Joanne's specifically.
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
Born in 1980. I grew up thinking we'd always be good. Boy was I in for some trouble 😂
-
Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!
I get that feeling too. Let's hope we're celebrating in 12 hours.
-
Grey Cup - Game Week Thread
Are we going to wear blue this time
-
Grey Cup - Game Week Thread
I have a feeling that we win, and, big. This game will be over by half. I really hope this isn't bad juju but this team should explode in the cup.
-
3 stars plus hh bc sucks bombers back to the gc
I really wonder what happened in that second half that caused our production to crash either way who gives a **** back to the Cup baby
-
GDT - Western Final - Bombers vs Lions
Huge props to my Bomber family in the stands today cheering their asses off on behalf of our city and province. We did it.