Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

White Out

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by White Out

  1. I didn't say to completion
  2. You have no idea how superstitious I am. If I have to beat off three raccoons to cancel out your bad juju I will
  3. When you have three championships in over 100 Years you'll take anything I guess?
  4. My God VAJ is a dumb quarterback
  5. My God why didn't VAJ throw that?
  6. Corrupt reffing lol
  7. And the half empty stadium goes mild!
  8. That is ******* wild if that's not pass interference
  9. looks like 21,000 to me
  10. They built a far too large stadium
  11. Stadiums half empty
  12. Awful seeing the Argos and that creep Kelly are gonna win
  13. Over under on the attendance in Regina this weekend?
  14. If we could solve our Red Zone problem I'll be way more confident that we could win two games in the playoffs
  15. Man, I thought I was a buzz kill
  16. My honest take on reading everyone, is we are just thrilled about the ridiculous win, and the breath from God. And really, really happy about the Rider misery. I don't think anyone has a lot of confidence in our coaching staff right now and our team, but how can you not have a giant smile on your face as Winnipeg sports fan? Leafs lost. Riders lost Jets won, beating Calgary Bombers beat the Montreal airhorns and clinched the West final **** if I was in Montreal last night I would have dropped 500 at the strippers in celebration
  17. Somehow my post got deleted maybe because of language? If I can't call Rider fans horse fuckers then what's the point of even being here
  18. The strippers in Montreal are legit next level tho
  19. Is God a Bomber fan?
  20. Even if we make the 753 yard field goal Montreal still probably scores a field goal with all that time What he **** was mos thinking
  21. God I can't stand our stupid coaching
  22. Look like? We are.
  23. Another poster nailed it earlier in this thread, it's a country club atmosphere
  24. I hate how dumb and lazy this team is.
  25. That's about as miserable a half performance I've seen from Zach and he didn't even turn over the ball. Awful. Garbage.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.