Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

White Out

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by White Out

  1. There was a time not long ago I arrogantly thought the Canadian maphia had real staying power. It's shocking watching our organization become so horrible. We are undisciplined, lack in fundamentals, and are unskilled. It's quite the trifecta.
  2. Tough guy? Lol wut?
  3. It's a tremendously dislikable team of dumb and lazy players who make mistakes constantly and don't understand fundamentals. It doesn't helped that we're coached by a smarmy ******* like MOS, someone with a punchable face always sporting a **** eating , self satisfied, sanctimonious grin. Whenever his ass gets fired, I will stop what I'm doing and excuse myself jack off.
  4. I actually this group, coaches included. I hope they all get fired.
  5. this team is absolute unwashed ass
  6. Has our D ever been this **** at tackling? I've never seen so many ******* broken tackles
  7. I hope this team misses the playoffs. **** everyone on that coaching staff.
  8. Had to turn the game off. Such an unlikable team of dumb asses coached by an arrogant ****.
  9. JFC of course there's a roughing the passer. Stupid ******* Team
  10. They're dumb. We have dumb players.
  11. We're going to lose this football game because our team is so stupid. Fire MOS.
  12. What an absolute horrific penalty lol
  13. My dog damn beagle can read a blitz better. Was Zach out drinking last night? I still have no idea how condell is our oc. I could call a better game from Cape Breton on facetime.
  14. Zach looks like dog **** so far
  15. Old man Biden with a pick already on the 1st drive. Fantastic.
  16. Sad I can't be there today, last time I was at a Banjo Bowl was '19, win this for Winnipeg.
  17. Watching the pigs on riderfans.com conjure up all this "abuse" that rider fans endure at the Banjo Bowl is comical. "From the classiness of the Labour Day Classic to the bizarre crassness of the Banjo Bowl... Experience Winnipeg!" Class and Regina. lol. Like bro, I've been to LDC and Gabos. Who are we kidding?
  18. They could lose the rest of the entire season for all I care. Do not lose tomorrow.
  19. Condell as OC is giving me aids
  20. Jesus tap dancing christ. Fire everyone.
  21. If MOS goes 0-4 in 2 years for BB's and LD's he should resign
  22. I've been to the new and old Rider stadium. Banjo Bowl eclipses both, but especially the new stadium.
  23. wtf is wrong with our defense

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.