Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

White Out

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by White Out

  1. I feel like the decision to let Brown go and Keep Zach is going to set the franchise back many, many years
  2. What an unlikeable team of idiots. Demski is a ******* fumble machine that needs to get the **** out of Winnipeg
  3. The idea that were to lose to this shitty team with their second string quarterback and other injuries is a ******* indictment
  4. Fun game, and it's giving me some very ill-advised hope for the season
  5. **** this defense is collapsing at the worst ******* time
  6. Can someone put an end to this Bighill madness?
  7. "Next drive lets have Zach toss long bombs for no good reason" -Michael O'Shea, probably
  8. And now the refs miss an obvious pi
  9. I swear on my eyes I knew that fumble was ******* coming. That's not the first time Demski has pulled that ****
  10. Thomas needs to retire and come out for crab fest on the East Coast
  11. There's no delicate way to say this, our offense makes my penis soft
  12. Daddy needs to hang up the cleats
  13. The slow descent of this team into mediocrity and possibly utter incompetence is maddening to watch
  14. I can't believe we let Dru Brown walk for Zach
  15. god. this version of the bombers is so unlikeable and stupid.
  16. I think the D has played almost a full game by now because our O sucks so bad. hard to blame them right
  17. I can't remember the last time I offense was this bad. I think you have to go back to 2016?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.