Everything posted by GCn20
-
Number Two QBs
"fair haired" Beautiful blond locks...lol
-
Lawless: Trade Glenn January for Canadians
Idiotic article. Complete fantasy. Thank god we won tonight or there would be thousands of fairweather fans clamoring around the water cooler Monday giving credence to this notion.
-
Travis Lulay to begin season on six game IR
Apparently you have to wait till after the 5th game missed before you can practise. i.e. 2 weeks before the game you are eligible. Practicing and playing at a high level are two different things. His arm strength is suspect right now and that's the bottom line.
-
CFL Power Rankings after week 4
There is no reasonable argument that I can think of as to why we would be behind Saskatchewan. Explain.
-
Riders Release RB Hugh Charles
Found On Reserve Dump
-
Bombers Trade For Abraham Kromah
I would like to see Stoudermire on the field somewhere as well because I have heard he looks like a baller. I am not willing to sit a good player to find out though. Stoudermire will inevitably get his opportunity and I am willing to wait to see him.
-
Bombers Trade For Abraham Kromah
Because I think Dunn is a bad player who looks better because Randle is on his side of the field. Essentially, I don't think he should even be on the team... You are entitled to your opinion, however, I think that you will not find too many people who agree with it. I think this is more an opinion based in personal bias than in actual reality. No offense intended towards you, we all have players we have an irrational disdain for.
-
Gavins fined for dirty hit on Drew Willy
Unfortunately for us, Burke made Lapo look like a riverboat gambler.
-
Beyond the Box Score
I would suspect that the TOP stats are the reason for that. Have the ball more you have more chances to go 2 and out. TOP isn't the number of possessions though. Generally there isn't a difference in the number of possessions teams have unless there are onside kicks or turnovers on special teams. Everyone has the same number of chances to go 2 and out in most games. Teams do not necessarily have the same number of possessions without turnover. The difference will not be higher than two however.
-
Beyond the Box Score
It's not that uncommon for the winning teams to start getting more two and outs as they protect the lead with the running game.
-
WPG vs Ottawa Preview And Thoughts
Gott and Deane are only two guys. It takes 5 to make an OL. I expect a lot of growing pains.
-
Hamilton @ Corner Gas
Now I know why their new stadium will be in the shape of a giant toilet.
-
Drew Willy named CFL offensive player of the week
We are already a third of the way to our win total of last season. After that abomination of a season this game was chicken soup for the soul. I don't expect every game to go like that and think this team may have a lot more similarities to the 2010 club by the end of the season, but this week's game has already provided me with more quality entertainment and excitement than the entire 2013 season.
-
Hamilton @ Corner Gas
Anywhere would have under 20K with this kind of weather. But Saskatchewan isn't just anywhere...it's the home of the self proclaimed best fans in the league. You gotta back up that kinda claim with more than a watermelon on your head.
-
WPG vs Ottawa Preview And Thoughts
Ottawa is a brand new team that has no returning cast. They will make mistakes and a lot of them. We need to capitalize on them and we should be victorious. This game shouldn't be close.
-
Hamilton @ Corner Gas
It's true. That's why the attendance was low. They sold over 30K still. I agree about Rotten Roddy though. Can't stand him. Very feeble attendance for a home opener. Normally I wouldn't care but Riderfans went to great lengths to insult us about 25k. Fairweather fans I guess. Team just wins a Grey Cup and only 19k to greet them at the home opener. Sad.
-
Running Tally - Collaros vs. Willy
Willy would have done just as poorly behind that OL today. They were absolutely awful.
-
Bombers interested in Romby Bryant?
and to think there were a lot of very vocal people who actually supported the crap Kelly was doing especially on the other forum. It was dark times for those of us grounded in reality.
-
Bombers interested in Romby Bryant?
Are you suggesting that Kelly was to blame for the 2009 season. I never really thought about it like that until now. lmao
-
Bombers interested in Romby Bryant?
Our scouting is rapidly looking like an epic failure this year.
-
Bombers interested in Romby Bryant?
Whether we sign Romby or not, I think this illustrates pretty clearly that Kelly is on borrowed time right now.
-
CFL cuts
No, there is no order to who can claim someone off someone else's PR. First man up to claim him. Of course, all Calgary would do is activate him and that ends that. The smarter play might be to try and trade for him. It is obvious that Calgary will have a very hard time holding onto him over the long term.
-
CFL cuts
Hickman did a good job on a crap OL, but he was a pretty one dimensional DE. He struggled badly against the run, and Hamilton put up horrific numbers against the run the year he finished 2nd in the sack race. Not saying a pure pass rusher is a bad thing under certain defensive systems but he would be a below average player in an Etch defence. Since I don't see Etch going anywhere this year I would take a pass on Hickman.
-
Argo released Khalif Mitchell
I am wondering if the Argos are a little closer to being sold than we think and Braley is releasing him so he can go back to BC.
-
Kevin Glenn has requested a trade
Get Ottawa down to one non core import starter and a 3rd round pick and then pull the trigger Mr.Walters. Show us you have what it takes to negotiate a trade of this level for a fair market value. His extremely cap friendly contract only makes him even more of a no brainer acquisition imo.