Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
CFL Preseason B Other Games BC vs Cal / Mtl vs Ott / Ssk vs Edm
The possibility of Stunseri being a better player than a guy like Marve is laughable.
-
CFL Preseason B Other Games BC vs Cal / Mtl vs Ott / Ssk vs Edm
Remember when the Prider fans were pushing the ''Sunseri surpassed Willy'' narrative down our throat last off season? Good times good times...
-
Around the CFL Offseason Discussion
That surprises me. Maybe Burke was his biggest backer in the Argo organization.
-
Who was the best coach for interviews?
O'Shea is probably the worst one we've had in the last 15 years aside from Daley.
-
Around the CFL Offseason Discussion
He's not really a big name player. He couldn't even crack an NFL roster. He's basically just famous for being gay.
-
Who gets the axe by Monday?
Cutting Marve in favor of Portis would be a classic case of overthinking. We should be looking at Robert Marve as a potential starting QB, not someone who's anywhere near the roster bubble. Especially in favor of a guy like Portis who quite frankly hasn't really shown a thing yet.
-
Who gets the axe by Monday?
I like Fitz, I hope we keep him around.
-
Around the CFL Offseason Discussion
Better them than us.
-
MBB Barley Bros Gathering
Your left hand doesn't need a break from time to time?
-
TC Report: Day One
Marve isn't going anywhere unless he gets hurt. That's ridiculous.
-
CFL & TSN extend broadcast rights to 2021
It's pretty ridiculous that they don't keep track of games played.
-
Winnipeg Season Preview Conference Call - Today @ Noon
They asked about us signing Bauman but not bringing back Poblah? #Poblahforthemin
-
Bombers were close to signing Marcus Ball
Ball is a baller. I'd love to have him here.
-
Around the CFL Offseason Discussion
Yeah he played in the PIT in the winter and helped out with finish first football. That was pretty cool of him. I'd take him back for the min.
-
Around the CFL Offseason Discussion
I'm not looking forward to the media **** storm that's going to come from this.
-
2015 Expectations
9-9 and playoffs.
-
CFL Supplemental Draft
So without wanting to go through 14 pages, I'm guessing we gave up our first rounder?
-
Chris Greaves on the Move?
I've been saying this for awhile, but Greaves hasn't had the steady improvements in development that you'd like, if anything he seems to have plateaued at an above average but not great player.
-
Bombers sign LB Sammy Brown
He'll be in the NFL if he does.
-
QB Jordan Yantz (undrafted camp invitee)
Or a designated/additional PR spot for Canadian QBs, to help with their development. That plus a starting Canadian QB should count towards your seven starting nationals.
-
Cory Watson traded again
Poblah, Etienne, Muamba, Mulumba and Pencer? My god what a cast of busts.
-
DB Brendan Morgan (2nd round, 15th overall)
This reminds me of the Kris Robertson pick from a few years ago.
-
How happy are you with Walters' Draft work?
- Around the CFL Offseason Discussion
I predict he falls to the third round to the Stumps and then suddenly decides he wants to play in the CFL this season.- Cory Watson traded again
The Riders are a joke right now, I'm willing to bet that their downward spiral continues this season. - Around the CFL Offseason Discussion