Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blueandgold

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blueandgold

  1. Lots of heresy and speculation in this post. Ray is just about done, the bigger question is whether or not Franklin fits the Milanovich system. Either way, when a good young QB becomes a free agent, unexpected teams will take a seat at the table. Let's not forget when we assumed ZacH Collaros was coming here, due to Winnipeg being the one obvious option.
  2. I don't see why Franklin would go to the Riders if he's offered the same money/opportunity elsewhere. The Argos should also be meintoned as a team potentially interested in him.
  3. I mean if three of our four best players are out our hands are kind of tied. Obviously the receiving core sucks, but hey its sucked for a couple of weeks now and we've still been winning.
  4. Adams is awful. I don't see anything in him myself. I hope he's the first guy benched once one of our injured trio is ready to return.
  5. I kind of like that move. Plus Fogg can keep returning kicks, with McDuffie occasionally spelling him.
  6. Hopefully Dressler is back for LD.
  7. Man at least the 2009 team was in the playoff race until the final week of the season. Although I do agree that the 2016 Riders are the biggest gong show the CFL has seen since that team.
  8. It's a nice idea in theory but in actuality...
  9. Who's that? The rookie from last year, Jamel Lyles went back to BC to play juniors.
  10. It doesn't matter if Ray is a legend, father time is undefeated. I didn't expect Harris to be nearly this good - I honestly thought Drew Willy was a better QB post 2015. But he was still the easy choice to be the starting QB for the Argos this year, I was SHOCKED when they re-signed Ray.
  11. Sure they did. They could've offered Harris starting money and a starting job. Instead they decided to stick with old broken down Ray.
  12. Burris taking a pay cut doesn't prelude his deal from still being massive which it is.
  13. TSN is scared to bang heads with Burris now. How can that job not go to the easy front runner for MOP?
  14. The Riders have TWO decent Canadian players - Bagg & Labatte. Everyone else including Capicotti is meh.
  15. Neufeld is the perfect 6th Olinemen. Couture is no where ready. He'll be stashed once one of keeping or Neufeld is healthy.
  16. Add they really going going to bother inserting Macho and even McDuff back into the lineup?
  17. Still no Ryan Smith or Adams? That's a shame.
  18. hanging on by a thread.... Bowman.
  19. Man this site is dead this week though. I'm looking for updates on guys like Ryan Smith and Johnny Adams and literally the only discussion going on is about the gongshow Riders. It would be nice if there was a little more discussion about the Bombers/Argos game this week .
  20. I'm not sure which team is a bigger joke between Montreal and Sask. Both of those teams are going to be in the cellar for awhile. Right where they belong I should add.
  21. Lots of interesting tidbits there! great post Dee.
  22. Not what I meant at all bud. Go look at mikes posts

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.