Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
Congratulations Blue Bombers
Last year could’ve been our year, but there’s no reason this won’t be. I’d love to take down the Riders and then the Stumps on our way to a long awaited Grey Cup victory.
-
Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)
I’d throw a pile of money at him for three weeks of work and tell him he’s free to try the show again after that. Honest to god, in the unlikely scenario they could get him here for Monday, he’d be in my starting lineup no questions asked for the WSF.
-
Injuries / ratio
If we can get any one player back I’d like it to be Darvin, but Westerman would be a huge boon as well. I see a few people are speculating on Darvin, has anyone heard any updates?
-
Edmonton Eski-dolts @ Regina Ridirts: Who Do We Want?
Give me the Riders.
-
Should this regime be on the hot seat?
Make no doubt about it, if we’re lucky enough to host the WSF we’re going to kick the Riders to the curb.
-
2017 Team Awards
You also have to consider the Esks have arguably the best receivers in the league while the Bombers have among the worst. That’s a major difference.
-
2017 Team Awards
Medlock has no business being our teams player of the year. Nichols should get league MOP, but Reilly most likely will.
-
Week 20: Bombers @ Stamps "Week Of" Thread
I'm not sure if high football IQ is something I would associate with run across the field and throw it across my body to the opposition Dan LeFevour.
-
Should this regime be on the hot seat?
He found Roosevelt for one,
-
Should this regime be on the hot seat?
I’m not sure how that’s relevant. Im not proposing giving him the ability to trade a first round pick for Wynn.
-
Should this regime be on the hot seat?
This possiblity may scare some people, but Brendan Taman as an assasiant GM or scout wouldn’t be a bad hire.
-
Should The Bombers Give WR Greg Carr A Call To Return To Winnipeg?
Ladaris Vann anyone?
-
Week 20: Bombers @ Stamps "Week Of" Thread
I know we’ve been losing, but we need to lick our wounds and get healthy. Sit everyone this week and get ready for the WSF, whether it’s in Winnipeg or Edmonton.
-
Should this regime be on the hot seat?
I had the nerve to call Ekakitie a bust and the peanut gallery was out in full force. Good luck Our entire 2017 draft class seems very underwhelming right now.
-
Should this regime be on the hot seat?
Any of our receivers not named Adams or Dressler aren’t better than any receivers anywhere. That doesn’t count for anything.
-
Should this regime be on the hot seat?
Bowman shouldn’t even playing for Edmonton. Guys like Duke Williams have outplayed him this year. Corey Greenwood has never even played a down for Edmonton, Derrell Walker wasn’t on the team. Those Edmonton injuries aren’t that big. They also made moves to acquire guys like Aaron Grymes and John Chick which has helped them.
-
Bye bye Dan suicide pass Lefevour...
I don’t think Davis is that bad, it’s just hard for a backup QB to come in and play with a nonexistent receiving core. None of our receivers yesterday aside from Dressler start on any other team in this league.
-
Should this regime be on the hot seat?
I’m not sure I’m ready to hang the defence out to dry for an inept offence that had struggled generating a first down. There’s no doubt that it’s time to sit a guy like Hurl, and utilize our DI spots better than dressing two backup WIL’s.
-
Should this regime be on the hot seat?
The Bombers were missing Matt Nichols, Darvin Adams, Travis Bond, Maurice Leggett, and Jamal Westerman yesterday. Those are easily five of our top seven or eight players. You can’t replace high end talent like that.
-
Leo's @ Bombers: Nail In Buono's Coffin Edition
The Walters regime hasn’t recruited one single decent receiver. It’s very troublesome.
-
Leo's @ Bombers: Nail In Buono's Coffin Edition
It’s hard for a D to play well when the O is consistently going two and out.
-
Week 19: Lions @ Bombers Official GDT
I’d rather start both of them and sit of our underperforming receivers. Having Poop and Nevis starting, or Hurl sitting would be huge.
- Hamilton @ Ottawa
-
Lions @ Bombers Depth Charts
Yup. If we can win this game, I'm sitting EVERYONE valuable that we possibly can next week. Start 12 Sam Hurl's on D in Calgary for all I care.
-
The Next Two Games
The funny thing about Edmonton is that Bowman has been the worst of their import receivers this year. They definitely have a lot of depth in that area, including two studs in Zlystra and Walker.