Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
Free Agent Frenzy
I love Dressler. I would still like to have him back as our third import reciever on an incentive laden or team friendly deal.
-
Free Agent Frenzy
This is kind of a strange comment, I feel like the CFL got better last year in terms of penalizing DB's compared to 2017.
-
The MBB All-Time Blue Bomber Team: Place Kicker
Has to be Medlock. I'm happy to see that Troy has a goose egg.
-
Bomber News: 2019 Off Season
Is it a lack of targets or a lack of being open? Depending on your opinion of Demski, I'd say Thompkins was our worst starting receiver last year. I would definitely prefer to have someone better than a middling 31 year old import.
-
Bomber News: 2019 Off Season
Kawhi Leonard is out so I like our chances!
-
Bomber News: 2019 Off Season
I want to say that we have a better chance at playoff money, but the East is so bad that the Argos have the opportunity to go just as far as we can. I don't see any appeal in playing for the Riders (of course I never will).
-
Bomber News: 2019 Off Season
I don’t have a compliant about us signing our own guys, but an impact reciever is still a necessity (and has been for years).
-
Bomber News: 2019 Off Season
Jones is a good player and far better in coverage than Loffler.. I don’t understand the hate towards him, maybe because he doesn’t have the big hits and highlight plays that Loffler does.
-
Around the League: 2019 Off Season
Jennings is a Hail Mary QB... he was never going to become a star.
-
Free Agent Frenzy
If we’re considering guys like Rosey and Manny, why wouldn’t we just bring back Dressler? He’d likely come cheaper and has already played here.
-
Free Agent Frenzy
I forgot about Bond... if we’re going to three imports on the line I would’ve loved to have him back.
-
Bomber News: 2019 Off Season
Demski draws a huge "meh" from me, hopefully Lapo and O'Shea realize that Wolitarsky is the better player and feature him more.
-
QB situation Winnipeg
If Nichols sucks then we have a promising sophomore QB to insert. If you want to see a team thats mismanaged the QB position, look no further than the Saskatchewan Roughriders.
-
Free Agent Frenzy
How is Edmonton better? Trevor Harris is a big downgrade from Mike Reilly at the most important position, and they're also about to potentially lose Aaron Grymes. I'm not worried about the Esks.
-
Free Agent Frenzy
Is the West getting strong? The Riders have no QB, Edmonton (a non playoff team) made sideways moves, and probably got a little worse and Calgary could potentially lose BLM to the Argos.
-
Around the League: 2019 Off Season
We have two first round picks and solid players like Gray, Couture, Jones, Peterman, and Simonsie ready to take over. A guy like Peterman could very easily outplay Demski. Good teams can't afford to keep all of their players, you still have the mentality from when the Bombers were a bottom feeder. We're an elite team now that has to rely on drafting and recruiting to stay afloat. We're going to lose some players in free agency and that's okay.
-
Bomber News: 2019 Off Season
He would've easily gone number one overall if he wasn't NFL bound. Plus he's a Winnipeg boy, so we don't have to worry about him bolting home like Chung.
-
Free Agent Frenzy
Loffler is a better tackler and hitter than Jones, but Jones is better in coverage. I'm not worried at all about replacing Loffler with Jones if it comes to that.
-
Free Agent Frenzy
I’m not sure Jennings is any better than Collaros. The Riders are screwed if they have to settle for either one of them.
-
Bomber News: 2019 Off Season
Big loss, I wonder if we can get Wild back at a cheap salary.
-
Free Agent Frenzy
I would love to see us bring in Derel Walker and re-sign Dressler.
-
Alliance of American Football
Last time I was in Arizona, it was around 2 Celcius in the morning and people were wearing bigger winter coats than I wear in Winnipeg... I was absolutely flabbergasted.
-
Around the League: 2019 Off Season
I mean, Edmonton missed the playoffs with Reilly last year. Having him on the roster doesn’t guruantee a thing.
-
Alliance of American Football
I can’t believe that two different leagues are attempting to start right now, they’re just going to canablize whatever (limited) appetitie there is for one of these leagues. There’s no chance America supports both (or one) of these leagues. You can definitely count me in the “won’t be watching” category.
-
Around the League: 2019 Off Season
Sure...but how much of that will be on the cap and how much of that will come from under the table?